Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [iNDO GUILD] CHRONOS RETURN

<r>[align=center]<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><B><s></s>[Quick Survey]<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

If you could only have ONE real Pokemon that would accompany you for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Why?<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><I><s></s>(Jika Anda bisa memiliki SATU Pokemon sungguhan untuk menemani hidupmu, siapakah yang akan Anda pilih? Kenapa?)<e></e></I><e></e></COLOR>[/align]</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="108478"><s></s>108478<e></e></POST> [align=center]<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><B><s></s>[Quick Survey]<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

If you could only have ONE real Pokemon that would accompany you for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Why?<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><I><s></s>(Jika Anda bisa memiliki SATU Pokemon sungguhan untuk menemani hidupmu, siapakah yang akan Anda pilih? Kenapa?)<e></e></I><e></e></COLOR>[/align]<e>

</e></QUOTE>

gardevoir lah (you know what i mean)</r>

</s><POST content="108478"><s></s>108478<e></e></POST> If you could only have ONE real Pokemon that would accompany you for the rest of your life, who would you choose? Why?<br/>

(Jika Anda bisa memiliki SATU Pokemon sungguhan untuk menemani hidupmu, siapakah yang akan Anda pilih? Kenapa?)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Smeargle, reason:<br/>

<br/>

bisa jadi asisten yang bagus sekaligus peliharaan <E>:Shy:</E></r>

</s><POST content="108478"><s></s>108478<e></e></POST> [align=center]<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><B><s></s>[Quick Survey]<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s><I><s></s>(Jika Anda bisa memiliki SATU Pokemon sungguhan untuk menemani hidupmu, siapakah yang akan Anda pilih? Kenapa?)<e></e></I><e></e></COLOR>[/align]<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sylveon because it's so fabulous and can make it as high class pet,also it's very cute,beautiful and the most lovely pokemon of all the time.Syleon also matches with any clothes on so you don't have reason not to make it as your the only one pokemon partner.</r>

</s>[align=center]<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><B><s></s>[Quick Survey]<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Zoroark<br/>

<br/>

Bisa bikin ilusi + bisa nyamar jadi manusia ataupun poke poke lain :D<br/>

Bisa buat apa aja deh abilitynya<br/>

. Bukan berarti ane pingin tinggal di dunia ilusi XD #ngawur</r>

allessio.png

</s>[align=center]<COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><B><s></s>[Quick Survey]<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Cinccino<br/>

Reason on his or her moveset xD :<br/>

1. Wake-Up Slap (However, when i wanna wake up in the morning, she will use this move xD)<br/>

2. Double Slap (When i tired to coding something, when i get sleepy, she will slap my face to finish my project #slapppp)<br/>

3. Sing (to make me relax =)) )<br/>

4. Helping Hand (Hopefully if she can help my project Lol )<br/>

5. Protect (She will give this move, if we (me and my real girlfriend(later) ) found something unexpected happened) *.*</r>

t0fexdC.gif