Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

1. Tell us about yourself! : My name is Aaron Job. I love Editing/Animating and playing Games.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : SILVER, Kenzakisumaki

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : All Badges Kanto-Sinnoh. 633 Hours of Playtime

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 16 and from Philippines

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : Farming and Hunting Epic Pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : Im really into this game. and I really want new friends to hangout with. Chronos sounds fun!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : I have been into 1 Guild before. I don't remember the name. I think it starts with Aqua. All members left, they seek new powerful guilds. Im the Leader actually. kinda heartbroking.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I always love Pikachu, all Electric Types. its just lit

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah, my pleasure False#3496

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. yes srsly im a good boi hueuhue

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Tell us about yourself! : My name is Aaron Job. I love Editing/Animating and playing Games.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) : SILVER, Kenzakisumaki

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? : All Badges Kanto-Sinnoh. 633 Hours of Playtime

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? : 16 and from Philippines

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : Farming and Hunting Epic Pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? : Im really into this game. and I really want new friends to hangout with. Chronos sounds fun!

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. : I have been into 1 Guild before. I don't remember the name. I think it starts with Aqua. All members left, they seek new powerful guilds. Im the Leader actually. kinda heartbroking.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I always love Pikachu, all Electric Types. its just lit

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah, my pleasure False#3496

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. yes srsly im a good boi hueuhue

Hello, Chronos merged with Reborn, how became Chaos now, you can found the thread : here

Thanks for your post btw.

Have a nice day.

(If a staff can lock this post, will be prefect)

• 1 month later...

1. Tell us about yourself!

Well, i like to play pokemon ever since i was a little boy, but now i grow up. yeah it happens to everyone! haha !

Now i am an architect…of houses!

I have to say that your spoiler remembering the clock and time is interesting, its like me in a way, because of my astrological sign, gemini that works with time too, its fun :)

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

Andrepereira - SILVER

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

286 h - 32 badges

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

The best part is that i have 29 and i still like pokemon!!!

Portugal (Europe)!

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

I play because i like the challenge, the strategy, hunting for rare poke!

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Because im a good person always helping others, essentially! And i want to learn with the best.

and why CHRONOS ?

i like design too!

And your LOGO and your presentation are really good, and the meaning of “chronos” is interesting!

I hope be active enough… like i said, i work in the day as an architect.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

I tried to make my own guild, but my personality is more to help and less to command, so i just leave it.

Then i find discord and think, maybe, this is the best way with CHRONOS!

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

There a lot of mystical, unique and beautiful pokemon like celebi and lugia, extraordinary!

but I like dragon types, dragonite and garchomp, because of the design, the style, i think is really good.!!

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

YEAH

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

YES

me2.png.81d55c936e7301d1d88167b4b75484b7.png

• 4 months later...

1. Tell us about yourself!

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

1. I'm a boy who has love and passion for many games including Pokemon.

2. My nickname is Wizzzd and I'm playing on Silver

3. I've played for 214 hours and I have all 32 badges.

4. I'm 17 years old and I come from a small country of Croatia.

5. My ambition is being the best PvP-er in PRO.

6. Because I'm experienced in Pokemon and I'm always ready to help (I also make really bad puns if you guys are into that).

7. I was in a guild before but I left. The reason is that the guild was really inactive so there was no reason for me to be in it.

8. My favorite Pokemon is Scizor. I just like everything about him, his design, his versatility in battling.

9. Yes, I'm quite active on Discord.

10. Yes, I've never had any warnings or bans.