Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><QUOTE author="quanle92"><s>

</s><POST content="362483"><s></s>362483<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Quang821"><s>
</s><POST content="361835"><s></s>361835<e></e></POST> Yeah I am in chronos now <e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<QUOTE author="HaChiKu"><s>

</s><POST content="362087"><s></s>362087<e></e></POST> 1.Hi i'm Nghĩa and i love pokemon very much.<br/>

2.My ingame name is HaChiKu, i'm in Red sever.<br/>

3.I played 433 hours and had 24 badges.<br/>

4.I'm 21 years old and i come from Vietnam.<br/>

5.My ambition is "become a strong pvp trainer".<br/>

6.For help Chronos become number 1 on ladder <br/>

7.No, i haven't.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Gengar because it's the strongest ghost pokemon(except legendary pokemon) ^o^<br/>

9.Yes, i've discord installed and I use it everyday<br/>

10.Yes, i am. <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Welcome you two and thanks for choosing Chronos.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Thank you very much <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>hi chronos,my name is Tùng and i love pokemon ,im 20 year old and i come from vietnam,my ingame name is Greencold and i am playing in server red,i played 1850 hours and had 24 badge,i want help chronos become number 1 on ladder :),my favorite pokemon is charizard ,i've discord installed and i use it everyday,i will follow PRO and guild rules <3</t>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! I'm 18 years old, i love math, programming and playing games, I'm almost an software engineer student but i'm looking forward to study robotics.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? My ingame name is Lebino and i'm a red server player.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I've 372hours and all the badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18yo, Portugal.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? My final objective is to be the number 1, I want to catch them all and have them all being the number 1 pokes. Also want to pvp but gotta learn more about the moves and stuff.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I'm a great friendly guy, I can improve the mood around the guild and i'm a great learner so that's a advantage for you and for me.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I've been in only 1 guild but since they stoped playing i left. Also we had some guild tournaments... I had a great time. :D<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I dont have a favorite Pokemon, they are so unique, I kinda like them all in a way.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes.</t>

IGN: Lebino

Discord: rennn98

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="Lebino"><s>

</s><POST content="362667"><s></s>362667<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! I'm 18 years old, i love math, programming and playing games, I'm almost an software engineer student but i'm looking forward to study robotics.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? My ingame name is Lebino and i'm a red server player.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I've 372hours and all the badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18yo, Portugal.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? My final objective is to be the number 1, I want to catch them all and have them all being the number 1 pokes. Also want to pvp but gotta learn more about the moves and stuff.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I'm a great friendly guy, I can improve the mood around the guild and i'm a great learner so that's a advantage for you and for me.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I've been in only 1 guild but since they stoped playing i left. Also we had some guild tournaments... I had a great time. :D<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I dont have a favorite Pokemon, they are so unique, I kinda like them all in a way.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

check your pm's, welcome to chronos, thank you for choosing us :)</r>

<t>Hello my name is hector game 2 years ago pokemon, I do not play yet pvp, however I am setting up my team to do it soon,<br/>

I play on the red server, and my nickname is momochiro <br/>

I played 202 hours and I have all the badges <br/>

I'm from Colombia and I'm 24 years old<br/>

I want to learn a lot about competitive, I also want to have all the pokemon, besides getting several team<br/>

They should accept me because I learn fast, and I can help make this a better guild.<br/>

I have never been in a guild, I wanted to have all my badges first <br/>

My favorite pokemon is magnezone since it does not have a definite sex, and is special sweeper to others of its great damage <br/>

If you could visit the channel of discor however I do not use much discord, unless it is necessary I would use it little<br/>

Of course i am very good obeying rules</t>

<t>Hey ! Im Aleksi,20, from Finland ( IGN Leksi, Red Server ). A pokemon freak since pokemon yellow came out ! Im addicted to pro PvP and that is the main thing I aim to do in PRO <br/>

I have currently 502h play time, 24 badges. I hope to get accepted to guild because I'm trustworthy and like to help people while improving my knowledge alongway. I have been part of Team Cosmic b4 it was abandoned or so for one reason or another. Fav pokemon is definetely Talonflame because.. those 6-0 sweeps.. you gotta love when u make it <3 and I can join Discord server for sure ! Following Pro rules and guild rules isnt a problem either.</t>

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="Momochiro"><s>

</s><POST content="362817"><s></s>362817<e></e></POST> Hello my name is hector game 2 years ago pokemon, I do not play yet pvp, however I am setting up my team to do it soon,<br/>

I play on the red server, and my nickname is momochiro <br/>

I played 202 hours and I have all the badges <br/>

I'm from Colombia and I'm 24 years old<br/>

I want to learn a lot about competitive, I also want to have all the pokemon, besides getting several team<br/>

They should accept me because I learn fast, and I can help make this a better guild.<br/>

I have never been in a guild, I wanted to have all my badges first <br/>

My favorite pokemon is magnezone since it does not have a definite [Censored], and is special sweeper to others of its great damage <br/>

If you could visit the channel of discor however I do not use much discord, unless it is necessary I would use it little<br/>

Of course i am very good obeying rules<e>

</e></QUOTE> <br/>

check your pms mate <br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="Leksi"><s>

</s><POST content="363070"><s></s>363070<e></e></POST> Hey ! Im Aleksi,20, from Finland ( IGN Leksi, Red Server ). A pokemon freak since pokemon yellow came out ! Im addicted to pro PvP and that is the main thing I aim to do in PRO <br/>

I have currently 502h play time, 24 badges. I hope to get accepted to guild because I'm trustworthy and like to help people while improving my knowledge alongway. I have been part of Team Cosmic b4 it was abandoned or so for one reason or another. Fav pokemon is definetely Talonflame because.. those 6-0 sweeps.. you gotta love when u make it <3 and I can join Discord server for sure ! Following Pro rules and guild rules isnt a problem either.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

hey leksi I got u</r>