Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

- My name is Ale and I have been playing this game way too much and I really should not be but ya know here I am. I am a very seasoned PRO player but I quit around August of last year and getting back into the game, just looking for a more active community and I would highly prefer being in the main guild (I'm ok with waiting for a slot in the main guild). I am just past the point where I can be helping new people 24/7 (while i'm not against it, it can just be repetitive) and would prefer having a lot more late game discussions.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

- Demmyale / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

- 1,100 hours and 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

- Well over 18, lets just go with that / California<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

- Collecting the pokemon I love the most. I dabble in PvP sometimes but its not really my main focus, more of a collector and pretty much happy with most of my collection right now what what is accessible to us on PRO.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

- Not trying to be full of myself or anything but I'm very informed about the game (still catching up for what I missed while I was gone though) and having a lot to offer. I consider myself a pretty nice and helpful person. Just trying to expand my horizons and get into a bigger community and enjoy the late-game more.<br/>

I was quite active on the forums before I quit for awhile so I'm just trying to get back into the game and it would be a lot easier with a community.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

- I have not.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

- Delcatty despite her by far being one of the worst pokemon in the game, i love her for who she is and that is all that matters.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

- I'm more active on discord then I should be<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

- Yes</t>

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

<r><QUOTE author="demmyale"><s>

</s><POST content="365189"><s></s>365189<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

- My name is Ale and I have been playing this game way too much and I really should not be but ya know here I am. I am a very seasoned PRO player but I quit around August of last year and getting back into the game, just looking for a more active community and I would highly prefer being in the main guild (I'm ok with waiting for a slot in the main guild). I am just past the point where I can be helping new people 24/7 (while i'm not against it, it can just be repetitive) and would prefer having a lot more late game discussions.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

- Demmyale / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

- 1,100 hours and 24 badges.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

- Well over 18, lets just go with that / California<br/>

<br/>

- Collecting the pokemon I love the most. I dabble in PvP sometimes but its not really my main focus, more of a collector and pretty much happy with most of my collection right now what what is accessible to us on PRO.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

- Not trying to be full of myself or anything but I'm very informed about the game (still catching up for what I missed while I was gone though) and having a lot to offer. I consider myself a pretty nice and helpful person. Just trying to expand my horizons and get into a bigger community and enjoy the late-game more.<br/>

I was quite active on the forums before I quit for awhile so I'm just trying to get back into the game and it would be a lot easier with a community.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

- I have not.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

- Delcatty despite her by far being one of the worst pokemon in the game, i love her for who she is and that is all that matters.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

- I'm more active on discord then I should be<br/>

<br/>

- Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Pretty interesting, please check your pm. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r>I was already in chronos but might be kicked because of my inactivity as i was busy in my final exams.<br/>

<br/>

Iam done with them so iam going to start playing again.Anyway thats my intro.<br/>

<br/>

1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from June,2016.<br/>

2.My Nickname : Blazer001 and i play on Red server.<br/>

3.I have 400+ hours and all 24 badges.<br/>

4.I am 17 and from India.<br/>

5.I want be the top 25 in ladder and want to hunt many shinies as much as i can.<br/>

6.I get to be friendly with my friends and also a good guy. <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

7.I was in a guild which was so quiet and no one online. So i left it.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Blaziken becoz its one of the powerful pokes and looks great in mega form.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game.<br/>

10.Yes, I am able to the rules and also will follow in future.</r>

forum.png

<r><QUOTE author="Blazer001"><s>

</s><POST content="365369"><s></s>365369<e></e></POST> I was already in chronos but might be kicked because of my inactivity as i was busy in my final exams.<br/>

<br/>

Iam done with them so iam going to start playing again.Anyway thats my intro.<br/>

<br/>

1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from June,2016.<br/>

2.My Nickname : Blazer001 and i play on Red server.<br/>

3.I have 400+ hours and all 24 badges.<br/>

5.I want be the top 25 in ladder and want to hunt many shinies as much as i can.<br/>

6.I get to be friendly with my friends and also a good guy. <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

7.I was in a guild which was so quiet and no one online. So i left it.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Blaziken becoz its one of the powerful pokes and looks great in mega form.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game.<br/>

10.Yes, I am able to the rules and also will follow in future.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

lol, We already know you, and dont's worry you wont be kicked because of real life situation, Real life comes first. Just let us know on discord about your inactivity. <E>:kiss:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Momochiro"><s>

</s><POST content="362817"><s></s>362817<e></e></POST> Hello my name is hector game 2 years ago pokemon, I do not play yet pvp, however I am setting up my team to do it soon,<br/>

I play on the red server, and my nickname is momochiro <br/>

I played 202 hours and I have all the badges <br/>

I'm from Colombia and I'm 24 years old<br/>

I want to learn a lot about competitive, I also want to have all the pokemon, besides getting several team<br/>

They should accept me because I learn fast, and I can help make this a better guild.<br/>

I have never been in a guild, I wanted to have all my badges first <br/>

My favorite pokemon is magnezone since it does not have a definite [Censored], and is special sweeper to others of its great damage <br/>

If you could visit the channel of discor however I do not use much discord, unless it is necessary I would use it little<br/>

Of course i am very good obeying rules<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Interesting, please check your pm.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from january 2nd,2016.<br/>

2.My Nickname : karthik007 and i play on Red server.<br/>

3.I have 400 hours almost and all 24 badges.<br/>

5.I want be the top 25 in ladder<br/>

6.Iam very friendly and help others<br/>

7.I was in a guild which was no one online. So i left it.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Blaziken becoz its looks great in mega form.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game<br/>

10. i can follow rules</t>

<r><QUOTE author="DaeDraKhajit"><s>

</s><POST content="364558"><s></s>364558<e></e></POST> can u tell us why ur leaving ur current guild please without mentioning thei name. thank you. <QUOTE author="theunbanned"><s>
</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is João I'm 25 years old and I live in Portugal, i play Pokemon games since 2003, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of Benfica<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

theunbanned / Red<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

315 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

25 / Portugal<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

can u mention why u are leaving current guild without naming them please. thank you. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Shiny Charizard, It's Amazing<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

This is my 1st guild</r>

<r><QUOTE author="karthik007"><s>

</s><POST content="365445"><s></s>365445<e></e></POST> 1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from january 2nd,2016.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game<br/>

10. i can follow rules<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="karthik007"><s>

</s><POST content="365445"><s></s>365445<e></e></POST> 1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from january 2nd,2016.<br/>

10. i can follow rules[/quot<br/>

<br/>

check ur pms :)</QUOTE></r>

2m36ans.png

<r><QUOTE author="DiogoYeti"><s>

</s><POST content="365647"><s></s>365647<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="karthik007"><s>

10. i can follow rules<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="karthik007"><s>

10. i can follow rules<QUOTE author="karthik007"><s>

</s>

check ur pms :)<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE></r>
2m36ans.png