Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I like anime and game pokemon , fan of pokemon<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

L1114141176, red.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

60h hours and complete story , i know playtime low , because i play in blue a long time , urge you to accrept<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 16 year old , i come from Vietnamese<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

i want help the people play game , Final objective is complete dex ( with full owned + evoled )<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

because i can help member ...<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I've never been into guild<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Sceptile , because it is cute and beautiful in game and anime with leaf blade ^^<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Yes</t>

<r><B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B><br/>

- Hi, Im Rui, i live in Portugal ( Europe ) , im 20, i work in a supermarket , and i live with my cat :D I love playing footbal (soccer) and Pokemon aswell, also i like to go out to parties , and be with my bois<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B><br/>

- iRuffles , red server<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

- I have 410 hours game play, and all badges, 24<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><br/>

- Im 20, and im from Portugal :D<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <e></e></B><br/>

- My ambition is to be 1 of the best pvp players from PRO<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><br/>

- Because im a cool guy, i have a lot to offer to all, and i will be as helpfull as i can<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><br/>

- I was i Cosmic before, 1st guild i had, then i didnt left, they just decided to disbanded guild<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><br/>

- Totodile, cause is so funny on anime, but for battle Greninja, is so OP <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

- Yes, everyday and everytime :D<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

- OFC , im a good boy ;D</r>

<r><QUOTE author="iRuffles"><s>

</s><POST content="291993"><s></s>291993<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B><br/>

- Hi, Im Rui, i live in Portugal ( Europe ) , im 20, i work in a supermarket , and i live with my cat :D I love playing footbal (soccer) and Pokemon aswell, also i like to go out to parties , and be with my bois<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B><br/>

- iRuffles , red server<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

- I have 410 hours game play, and all badges, 24<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><br/>

- Im 20, and im from Portugal :D<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <e></e></B><br/>

- My ambition is to be 1 of the best pvp players from PRO<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><br/>

- Because im a cool guy, i have a lot to offer to all, and i will be as helpfull as i can<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><br/>

- I was i Chronos before, 1st guild i had, then i didnt left, they just decided to disbanded guild<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><br/>

- Totodile, cause is so funny on anime, but for battle Greninja, is so OP <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

- Yes, everyday and everytime :D<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

- OFC , im a good boy ;D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the family <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Brad.gif

<r><QUOTE author="L1114141176"><s>

</s><POST content="291888"><s></s>291888<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there,<br/>

We are happy you applied for Chronos, your hours are a bit low for the requirement but you seem like a nice person. We will be happy to invite you to join our guild after you meet up all the requirement. Good luck and have fun. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r>1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos? <br/>

I was looking for a guild when one of my friends recommended that I join theirs, which was Chronos. It was slightly intimidating at first due to the sheer size of it (requiring two separate guilds in-game to hold all its members), but everyone was really helpful both in-game and out of game as it was essentially my first experience with Discord.<br/>

<br/>

2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today? <br/>

Chronos is a fun and silly guild that I am glad to be apart of, although I cannot be as active as when I first joined <E>:Cry:</E> I've seen some ups and downs during my stay with Chronos so far, but problems have always been resolved quickly. Currently I feel the guild is doing great, the general chat is always (way too) active =P, and guild events to keep members occupied.<br/>

<br/>

3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that? <br/>

Happy be-lated birthday! I don't exactly do specific wishes for occasions (ie. near year resolutions), so I just have general wishes. Keep the guild going strong, have fun, and death to stall teams!</r>

<t>1. My name is Julie, im 21 years old, i love pokemon to the moon and back! and any other anime in general :) & im a massive spyro fan and I'm currently unemployed, i have a boyfriend ive known for almost 3 years :) I have a good sense of humor, i laugh at nearly almost everything and when im comfortable you can't seem to shut me up xD<br/>

<br/>

2. My nickname is Walkinshadow and i play on the Red server<br/>

<br/>

3: I have played for 129 hours and currently own all the badges in the regions! <br/>

<br/>

4. I am 21 years old as said above, i come form Australia and i live in Adelaide :) <br/>

<br/>

5. have lots of ev trained pokemon to choose from when making teams and just to have fun and have good pokemon to pvp with :)<br/>

<br/>

6. Because I am really nice and friendly to other people :) & i feel like i can fit into this guild :) <br/>

<br/>

7. My old guild kind of fell apart as the guild leader decided to jump ship and make another guild.<br/>

<br/>

8. Probably Entei, because hes a dog and i love dogs :) they are simply adorable :P <br/>

<br/>

9. Sure can do!<br/>

<br/>

10.Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Walkinshadow"><s>

</s><POST content="292333"><s></s>292333<e></e></POST> 1. My name is Julie, im 21 years old, i love pokemon to the moon and back! and any other anime in general :) & im a massive spyro fan and I'm currently unemployed, i have a boyfriend ive known for almost 3 years :) I have a good sense of humor, i laugh at nearly almost everything and when im comfortable you can't seem to shut me up xD<br/>

<br/>

2. My nickname is Walkinshadow and i play on the Red server<br/>

<br/>

3: I have played for 129 hours and currently own all the badges in the regions! <br/>

<br/>

4. I am 21 years old as said above, i come form Australia and i live in Adelaide :) <br/>

<br/>

5. have lots of ev trained pokemon to choose from when making teams and just to have fun and have good pokemon to pvp with :)<br/>

<br/>

6. Because I am really nice and friendly to other people :) & i feel like i can fit into this guild :) <br/>

<br/>

7. My old guild kind of fell apart as the guild leader decided to jump ship and make another guild.<br/>

<br/>

8. Probably Entei, because hes a dog and i love dogs :) they are simply adorable :P <br/>

<br/>

9. Sure can do!<br/>

<br/>

10.Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello. We'd like to get to know you better. Please check your PM's</r>

Brad.gif

<t>1. Hello, my name is Nick, I like partying, playing pro, hanging out with friends & having a good time.<br/>

<br/>

2. My name in pro is Mewboo & I play on Red server<br/>

<br/>

3. I have 230+ hours played on PRO & I have all the badges within all 3 regions<br/>

<br/>

4. Im 17 and I live in Michigan, United States<br/>

<br/>

5. My objective in PRO is really just to have fun and be the best at PVP as I can<br/>

<br/>

6. For many reasons, I am very active on discord and PRO. Also, I am always willing to help people and be friendly, which would give Chronos a good representation.<br/>

<br/>

7. I have been in a couple guilds before (Cosmic & Celestial Knights), the reason I am no longer with them is because the owner had ended the guilds for both of them<br/>

<br/>

8. My favorite pokemon is rattata because it's OP<br/>

<br/>

9. Of course, I am on discord basically all day, everyday. And I am very active.<br/>

<br/>

10. Yes, I am a good boy :)<br/>

(Also I know I dont meet the required 250 hours played but I can assure you that I would be a good recruit.) Thank you for your time.</t>