Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="CreepaCrusher"><s>

</s><POST content="296383"><s></s>296383<e></e></POST> How to join? I cant click on survey :(<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there, please fill this survey for a better chances to join Chronos :)<br/>

<QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="45688"><s></s>45688<e></e></POST> How to join?<br/>

If you’re as mentioned above or want to be like that, we would gladly accept you.<br/>

The steps are simple, just follow the rules, register in this forum with the following Joining Survey:<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

1.Hi I love playing games and having fun<br/>

2. CreepaCrusher. Red<br/>

3. 36hours 5 badges (Just grinding and chilling while waiting for my friends and talking to others)<br/>

4. 14 (sorry :P). Singapore<br/>

5. To finish the game and hopefully join a guild and meet more people (Pokemon alone is never fun)<br/>

6. I'm hoping to meet people and hopefully have fun with others while progressing through the game. I also have many years of experience playing pokemon and i hope i can be some help to others.<br/>

7.No i havent<br/>

8. I dont really have a favourite, its like a tie between Infernape,Aipom and Gliscor.<br/>

9. Yes i have discord<br/>

10. Yes of course, anything you want/need me to do</t>

<r>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm a metalhead that appreciates any other good music anytime, i enjoy playing games online and occasionally dive back into a few good old DOS/retro Games. Besides that, i am pretty easy-going, honest and calm as a person.<br/>

<br/>

I am known as Miyamotokenshin on the Red PRO Server.<br/>

<br/>

1385 hours with all 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

I am from and live in The Netherlands and i am 32 years old, will turn 33 on November 22nd<br/>

<br/>

Simply put, to have fun with collecting and pvp and to be a part of a nice community altogether.<br/>

<br/>

I am an active player who enjoys learning new things and is glad to help others with my knowledge.<br/>

<br/>

I have not been part of this guild yet.<br/>

<br/>

Oehhhh, toughie, i have a few favorite Pokémon. Darkrai is definately up there though, mostly because of the Pokémon movie (of which the name escapes me right now, thanks brain <E>:Ambivalent:</E> ) in which he plays an important role. And also because i like characters who seem dark/evil at first, but turn out to be on the good side. First Gen top 3: Articuno, Mew and Squirtle.<br/>

<br/>

Well, i am not able yet for i have not yet received an invitation ^^<br/>

<br/>

I have always followed the PRO Rules and there's no problem for me to follow the Guild Rules either.</r>

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

<r><QUOTE author="MiyamotoKenshin"><s>

</s><POST content="296938"><s></s>296938<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm a metalhead that appreciates any other good music anytime, i enjoy playing games online and occasionally dive back into a few good old DOS/retro Games. Besides that, i am pretty easy-going, honest and calm as a person.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I am from and live in The Netherlands and i am 32 years old, will turn 33 on November 22nd<br/>

<br/>

Simply put, to have fun with collecting and pvp and to be a part of a nice community altogether.<br/>

<br/>

I am an active player who enjoys learning new things and is glad to help others with my knowledge.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Oehhhh, toughie, i have a few favorite Pokémon. Darkrai is definately up there though, mostly because of the Pokémon movie (of which the name escapes me right now, thanks brain <E>:Ambivalent:</E> ) in which he plays an important role. And also because i like characters who seem dark/evil at first, but turn out to be on the good side. First Gen top 3: Articuno, Mew and Squirtle.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I have always followed the PRO Rules and there's no problem for me to follow the Guild Rules either.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Rise of Darkrai?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="MiyamotoKenshin"><s>

</s><POST content="296938"><s></s>296938<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I have always followed the PRO Rules and there's no problem for me to follow the Guild Rules either.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi we would love to get to know you some more, check pm for Discord Link</r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

<r><QUOTE author="CreepaCrusher"><s>

</s><POST content="296814"><s></s>296814<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

1.Hi I love playing games and having fun<br/>

2. CreepaCrusher. Red<br/>

3. 36hours 5 badges (Just grinding and chilling while waiting for my friends and talking to others)<br/>

4. 14 (sorry :P). Singapore<br/>

5. To finish the game and hopefully join a guild and meet more people (Pokemon alone is never fun)<br/>

6. I'm hoping to meet people and hopefully have fun with others while progressing through the game. I also have many years of experience playing pokemon and i hope i can be some help to others.<br/>

7.No i havent<br/>

8. I dont really have a favourite, its like a tie between Infernape,Aipom and Gliscor.<br/>

9. Yes i have discord<br/>

10. Yes of course, anything you want/need me to do<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, im sorry to say you dont meet our requirements but as soon as you get 200 hours or 24 badges feel free to re-apply we would love to have you <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D