Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<r><B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B> My name is Lars, a irl thing i am collecting now is all the pokemon games on gameboy and nintendo and such, all the 7 regions.<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B> Red - LoftheRage<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B> I have 182 hours on my account and have 24 badges<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B> I am 17 y/o atm, but in may is my birthday so, nearly 18 y/o. I come from The Netherlands.<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></B> All starters + eevee evolutions OT and decent or epic.<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B> because i could be a good adition to the guild.<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B> Yes i have been in a guild before, i left because it was very inactive and irl friends of me left and the only reason i really was in there was of my friends.<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B> Starters overall but mostly eevee, i like the fact that 1 pokemon can be 8 differend epic pokemons with all differend types.<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B> I am, I am online on discord nearly every day of the month, maybe 3 days a month not.<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B> Yes i am.</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><URL url="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png"><LINK_TEXT text="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd4 ... 2271a0.png">https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

As it says in my trainer card, i am Nasulelijah or Eli, most of you know me from pvp or from other enviroments as i am an 1 year + old player of this awesome game, and i am 23 years old, i like to pvp, collect pokemons and have a good time, i am from Romania, Europe, i have many ambitions in pro, most if is to enjoy a game i searched for long. I have been in blaze guild for almost as my hours in game are and i can`t say why i left, motives remain in close doors as for now i don`t have anything against any member, with many of them i still remained and are friend, including the leader Fadoka wich most of you know, and before this i was in my first guild but inactivity from members and very few population made me look for better. Greninja, Infernape & Venusaur are my top 3, so far i got only venu but in future i will aim to get the epics other ones as well. I am on discord right now and talked like all of the things with the leader, quan, wich is an old friend also, we know way back, i am here just to introduce some aspects about me for the new guys to the game and for the ones that don`t know me that better ^_^ cyaa wherever we meet :></r>

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

<r><QUOTE author="LoftheRage"><s>

</s><POST content="353081"><s></s>353081<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B> My name is Lars, a irl thing i am collecting now is all the pokemon games on gameboy and nintendo and such, all the 7 regions.<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<e></e></B> Red - LoftheRage<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B> I have 182 hours on my account and have 24 badges<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B> I am 17 y/o atm, but in may is my birthday so, nearly 18 y/o. I come from The Netherlands.<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></B> All starters + eevee evolutions OT and decent or epic.<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B> because i could be a good adition to the guild.<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B> Yes i have been in a guild before, i left because it was very inactive and irl friends of me left and the only reason i really was in there was of my friends.<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B> Starters overall but mostly eevee, i like the fact that 1 pokemon can be 8 differend epic pokemons with all differend types.<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B> I am, I am online on discord nearly every day of the month, maybe 3 days a month not.<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B> Yes i am.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

HEy thank u for applying. Check ur private messages. <E>:Cool:</E></r>

2m36ans.png

<r><QUOTE author="NasulElijah"><s>

</s><POST content="353115"><s></s>353115<e></e></POST> <URL url="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png"><LINK_TEXT text="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd4 ... 2271a0.png">https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

As it says in my trainer card, i am Nasulelijah or Eli, most of you know me from pvp or from other enviroments as i am an 1 year + old player of this awesome game, and i am 23 years old, i like to pvp, collect pokemons and have a good time, i am from Romania, Europe, i have many ambitions in pro, most if is to enjoy a game i searched for long. I have been in blaze guild for almost as my hours in game are and i can`t say why i left, motives remain in close doors as for now i don`t have anything against any member, with many of them i still remained and are friend, including the leader Fadoka wich most of you know, and before this i was in my first guild but inactivity from members and very few population made me look for better. Greninja, Infernape & Venusaur are my top 3, so far i got only venu but in future i will aim to get the epics other ones as well. I am on discord right now and talked like all of the things with the leader, quan, wich is an old friend also, we know way back, i am here just to introduce some aspects about me for the new guys to the game and for the ones that don`t know me that better ^_^ cyaa wherever we meet :><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Welcome brother. <E>:Cool:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="NasulElijah"><s>

</s><POST content="353115"><s></s>353115<e></e></POST> <URL url="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png"><LINK_TEXT text="https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd4 ... 2271a0.png">https://image.prntscr.com/image/d938fdd439c949218b90aa36e92271a0.png</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

As it says in my trainer card, i am Nasulelijah or Eli, most of you know me from pvp or from other enviroments as i am an 1 year + old player of this awesome game, and i am 23 years old, i like to pvp, collect pokemons and have a good time, i am from Romania, Europe, i have many ambitions in pro, most if is to enjoy a game i searched for long. I have been in blaze guild for almost as my hours in game are and i can`t say why i left, motives remain in close doors as for now i don`t have anything against any member, with many of them i still remained and are friend, including the leader Fadoka wich most of you know, and before this i was in my first guild but inactivity from members and very few population made me look for better. Greninja, Infernape & Venusaur are my top 3, so far i got only venu but in future i will aim to get the epics other ones as well. I am on discord right now and talked like all of the things with the leader, quan, wich is an old friend also, we know way back, i am here just to introduce some aspects about me for the new guys to the game and for the ones that don`t know me that better ^_^ cyaa wherever we meet :><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Welcome Bro i hope you will enjoy <E>:Smile:</E></r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r>Hello guys! I would like to apply, I am quite new in the game because i usually played the 3ds games, but I discovered this games and looks awesome.<br/>

I am a very competitive player, in pvp and quite in everything. I will have the 24 badges soon I have 20now. I think this guild would help me a lot and I would learn <br/>

because is slightly different from the main games and need to still know important information. I am starting to design my team in showdown, because I only have 1 million right now and I will try to save up to 12-15 million to make a great team. Hope to see you in game, I am living in the U.S.A so maybe the hours we play are different or something. My name in game is Darkb0y(with a zero). <E>:thanks:</E> ! <E>:kiss:</E> (I am 16 close to 17)</r>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

<r><QUOTE author="quanle92"><s>

</s><POST content="45688"><s></s>45688<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Darkb0y/Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? around 50h and 20 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 16 near 17 I am from Spain but currently in California(Palo Alto)<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I was a very competitive player in the 3DS I am in 23 position in single battles. I want to be a great player in here too and make a nice group of friends,<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I can learn things from the game and I like to help in everything I could!<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No never been.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Marowak-A, but is not in the game so I pick Gengar, he had been close to me in all aspects and I have much love for him.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes I am.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></QUOTE> Yes, totally agree with them too.</r>
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

<r><QUOTE author="DarkB0y"><s>

</s><POST content="354342"><s></s>354342<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="quanle92"><s>
</s><POST content="45688"><s></s>45688<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Darkb0y/Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? around 50h and 20 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 16 near 17 I am from Spain but currently in California(Palo Alto)<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I was a very competitive player in the 3DS I am in 23 position in single battles. I want to be a great player in here too and make a nice group of friends,<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I can learn things from the game and I like to help in everything I could!<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No never been.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Marowak-A, but is not in the game so I pick Gengar, he had been close to me in all aspects and I have much love for him.<br/>

</e></QUOTE> Yes, totally agree with them too.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<QUOTE author="DarkB0y"><s>

</s><POST content="354342"><s></s>354342<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="quanle92"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE> Yes, totally agree with them too.<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hi <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Darkb0y<e></e></COLOR>, please check your PM ! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

388048chaos.png