Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Grin:</E> hello all ! my real name is Alex and my ingame name is tsekou! I am positive person and very energetic, I have 750 hours gameplay and I have all badges until now (I am waiting shinoh as all :P ) I am 25 years old and I am from Greece but I leave in Germany! my objective in pro is simple I like to hunt and trade to say the truth I love trades! if you accept me in the guild its gonna be win win I love to help and to be helped, it will be my first time in this guild! one of my favourite pokemon is a dog that stayed in bench for some reason and not becoming legend as it was planned I talk about arca9 but the pokemon I have in my heart is charmander ( wasted and still wasting hours to catch a shiny (150 hours+) I have discord and I am willing to follow guild pro rules! thanks for your time reading this !</r>

Take everything you can, leave nothing back

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>hey! my name is Horokussaky you can call me Horo :3<br/>

i have 20 hours ingame, i know the basic about the IV's and stuff, i am playing alone QwQ <br/>

i have ambition and i have the intention to be active, i have humor too, for some reason i choose bulbasaur and then released it.<br/>

i am 24 years old (gonna make 25 in 6 days x) ) <br/>

i met chronos guild with the help of an amazing guy called Daedrakhajit01 (elder scrolls <3 ) i was looking for someone to evolve my gengar (since gengar is my favorite pokemon since kid xD ) and that amazing guy helped me to evolve it (with trade of course). i would love join in a guild where ppl are friendly and nice like daedra ^^ (i have intention to buy premium and get some boost). thank you for your time ^^</t>