Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Guest DaeDraKhajit

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><QUOTE author="horokussaky"><s>

</s><POST content="370869"><s></s>370869<e></e></POST> hey! my name is Horokussaky you can call me Horo :3<br/>

i have 20 hours ingame, i know the basic about the IV's and stuff, i am playing alone QwQ <br/>

i have ambition and i have the intention to be active, i have humor too, for some reason i choose bulbasaur and then released it.<br/>

i am 24 years old (gonna make 25 in 6 days x) ) <br/>

i met chronos guild with the help of an amazing guy called Daedrakhajit01 (elder scrolls <3 ) i was looking for someone to evolve my gengar (since gengar is my favorite pokemon since kid xD ) and that amazing guy helped me to evolve it (with trade of course). i would love join in a guild where ppl are friendly and nice like daedra ^^ (i have intention to buy premium and get some boost). thank you for your time ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

we have some reuirements of hours and badges, but you was a pleasure to talk to and we wudnt wana miss out on a future active family member. check your pm's and thank you for choosing chronos.</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! I'am Abhinav from India and a pokèfan since the begining of this century.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Nickname: Primeabhi @ red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have badges from all 3 regions and have completed around 500 in game hrs.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 23 yrs from New Delhi, India<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? My goal is to become a collector . <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I need an assocciation with good reputation and background and yours seems to provide that.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. Yes i was guild member or Reeborn for few days but had to discontinue due to inactivity and exams.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? I like Blaziken as it was my 1st starter when i played game boy.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? No.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes for sure .</t>

65d688a3d240428ebfaeaac8bdbfdbeb.png

<r><QUOTE author="DaeDraKhajit" post_id="370889" time="1491344527" user_id="1338170"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="horokussaky"><s>

</s><POST content="370869"><s></s>370869<e></e></POST> hey! my name is Horokussaky you can call me Horo :3<br/>

i have 20 hours ingame, i know the basic about the IV's and stuff, i am playing alone QwQ <br/>

i have ambition and i have the intention to be active, i have humor too, for some reason i choose bulbasaur and then released it.<br/>

i met chronos guild with the help of an amazing guy called Daedrakhajit01 (elder scrolls <3 ) i was looking for someone to evolve my gengar (since gengar is my favorite pokemon since kid xD ) and that amazing guy helped me to evolve it (with trade of course). i would love join in a guild where ppl are friendly and nice like daedra ^^ (i have intention to buy premium and get some boost). thank you for your time ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

we have some reuirements of hours and badges, but you was a pleasure to talk to and we wudnt wana miss out on a future active family member. check your pm's and thank you for choosing chronos.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

hello! can you send the discord again? i wasn't able to come to the pc yesterday, had alot of work x.x <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="horokussaky" post_id="370869" time="1491341603" user_id="409498"><s>

</s><br/>

hey! my name is Horokussaky you can call me Horo :3<br/>

i met chronos guild with the help of an amazing guy called Daedrakhajit01 (elder scrolls <3 ) i was looking for someone to evolve my gengar (since gengar is my favorite pokemon since kid xD ) and that amazing guy helped me to evolve it (with trade of course). i would love join in a guild where ppl are friendly and nice like daedra ^^ (i have intention to buy premium and get some boost). thank you for your time ^^<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello Horo ! Please check your Pm again :)</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="theunbanned" post_id="365603" time="1490140662" user_id="919711"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="DaeDraKhajit"><s>

</s><POST content="364558"><s></s>364558<e></e></POST> can u tell us why ur leaving ur current guild please without mentioning thei name. thank you. <QUOTE author="theunbanned"><s>
</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is João I'm 25 years old and I live in Portugal, i play Pokemon games since 2003, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of Benfica<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

<br/>

theunbanned / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

<br/>

315 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

25 / Portugal<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

can u mention why u are leaving current guild without naming them please. thank you. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Shiny Charizard, It's Amazing<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

This is my 1st guild<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

welcome to chronos thank you for choosing us. please check your pm's for our discord link.</r>

<t>Hi.<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is Joseph I'm 18 years old and I live in Hungary, i play Pokemon games since 2006, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of amarican futball :) <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

<br/>

Jocika11 / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

<br/>

430 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

18 / Hungary<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex, and be succesful in Ranked PvP<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

can u mention why u are leaving current guild without naming them please. thank you. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Infernape, It's Amazing and poweful<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Yes</t>

t-59403cfeda118-forumsize.gif

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="Jocika11" post_id="372780" time="1491751580" user_id="1541879"><s>

</s><br/>

Hi.<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is Joseph I'm 18 years old and I live in Hungary, i play Pokemon games since 2006, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of amarican futball :) <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Jocika11 / Red<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

430 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

18 / Hungary<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex, and be succesful in Ranked PvP<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

can u mention why u are leaving current guild without naming them please. thank you. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Infernape, It's Amazing and poweful<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>