Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>Looking for more members to join Chronos2, we still have some spots. <E>:Heart:</E> <e>

</e></CENTER><br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><FONT font="Arial Black"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFBF"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Chronos 1: 75 / 75<br/>

<br/>

Chronos 2: 64/75<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><e></e></FONT><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm 19 years old and I'm a manager for the job I work at. About 7 months ago, I graduated highschool and moved to the city to pursue my dreams of entering a music career. I am a Metal Head. My favorite band's are: Suicide Silence, Disturbed, Pantera, Slipknot, WhiteChapel, Breaking Benjamin, Superjoint, Lamb of god, and Korn. My favorite movie's are: Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, and Lucario & the mystery of Mew. I am a very aggressive person due to allot of personal things that have happened to me and I normally get it out by listening to music or writing about it. I appreciate life and I am the kind of guy that wouldn't kill a fly if I saw one.<br/>

<br/>

Also, If you ever played Pixelmon then you may recognize me as former staff on the following servers: Pixelmon . net, Un_Linked, Pikamon, Xcraft, & The Codus Network. I built the majority of the map for Pokepeaks (Which consisted of the entire Kanto region and the Sevii Islands). I no longer Administrate or build anymore because it started feeling like a chore and I lost joy in it. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Mephilist (Red server)<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have about 50 hrs of game play and 16 badges. <br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 20 years old and I live in Missouri<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

To meet new people and to have a good time (when I get home from work.)<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

A. I've been a Pro member since the Alpha in 2015. (Old and active forum dude)<br/>

B. I have a full team of lvl 100 pokes<br/>

C. I have an understanding of IVs, EVs, Movesets, Natures, etc<br/>

D. I put 100% into everything I do<br/>

E. I am mature in tough situations<br/>

F. I defeated Kanto and Jhoto E4s. I also defeated Red. (Currently working on leveling up the Rattata to get to Hoenn.)<br/>

G. Looking for a good time and people to play with. <br/>

H. I am resourceful <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

<br/>

I have never been in this guild before.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

<br/>

Lucario is my favorite Pokémon because, as a kid watching the movie I realized how Lucario was abandoned by his mentor just as I was by my father. Lucario felt betrayed and hesitant to put his trust in anyone just as I once had. He ended up finding out that Aaron (My last name is actually Aaron) was a hero and even though I have no idea what happened to my father, I like to think that his reason for leaving was justified just like Aaron's.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Absolutely</t>

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

<r><QUOTE author="mephilist" post_id="375968" time="1492593709" user_id="14366"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm 19 years old and I'm a manager for the job I work at. About 7 months ago, I graduated highschool and moved to the city to pursue my dreams of entering a music career. I am a Metal Head. My favorite band's are: Suicide Silence, Disturbed, Pantera, Slipknot, WhiteChapel, Breaking Benjamin, Superjoint, Lamb of god, and Korn. My favorite movie's are: Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, and Lucario & the mystery of Mew. I am a very aggressive person due to allot of personal things that have happened to me and I normally get it out by listening to music or writing about it. I appreciate life and I am the kind of guy that wouldn't kill a fly if I saw one.<br/>

<br/>

Also, If you ever played Pixelmon then you may recognize me as former staff on the following servers: Pixelmon . net, Un_Linked, Pikamon, Xcraft, & The Codus Network. I built the majority of the map for Pokepeaks (Which consisted of the entire Kanto region and the Sevii Islands). I no longer Administrate or build anymore because it started feeling like a chore and I lost joy in it. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Mephilist (Red server)<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have about 50 hrs of game play and 16 badges. <br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 20 years old and I live in Missouri<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

To meet new people and to have a good time (when I get home from work.)<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

A. I've been a Pro member since the Alpha in 2015. (Old and active forum dude)<br/>

B. I have a full team of lvl 100 pokes<br/>

C. I have an understanding of IVs, EVs, Movesets, Natures, etc<br/>

D. I put 100% into everything I do<br/>

E. I am mature in tough situations<br/>

F. I defeated Kanto and Jhoto E4s. I also defeated Red. (Currently working on leveling up the Rattata to get to Hoenn.)<br/>

G. Looking for a good time and people to play with. <br/>

H. I am resourceful <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

<br/>

I have never been in this guild before.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

<br/>

Lucario is my favorite Pokémon because, as a kid watching the movie I realized how Lucario was abandoned by his mentor just as I was by my father. Lucario felt betrayed and hesitant to put his trust in anyone just as I once had. He ended up finding out that Aaron (My last name is actually Aaron) was a hero and even though I have no idea what happened to my father, I like to think that his reason for leaving was justified just like Aaron's.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

Absolutely<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound nice bro Check your pm</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>Looking for more members to join Chronos2, we still have some spots, but be sure that you meet our basic requirements. <E>:Heart:</E> <e>

</e></CENTER><br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><FONT font="Arial Black"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFBF"><s></s><SIZE size="150"><s></s>Chronos 1: 75 / 75<br/>

<br/>

Chronos 2: 64/75<e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><e></e></FONT><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. Hi my name is Nikos....im 22 years old and im from Athens(Greece)..<br/>

2.My nickname in pro is niomode....my main server is blue and i recently join red server<br/>

3.In blue i hv over 1000 hours gameplay....in red i just got my 24th badge in approx 25 hours<br/>

4.Answer that already above<br/>

5.My ambition is pro is like the other games(hv fun) that doesnt mean that i like to lose...i always play to win<br/>

6.Overall i hv faith in my self and i strongly believe that i could be usefull in the guild<br/>

7.No,in red u gonna be my 1st guild<br/>

8.Ttar,Arca beacuse r bae<br/>

9.Sure<br/>

10.Definetely</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Niomode" post_id="377433" time="1492954336" user_id="1633129"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Hi my name is Nikos....im 22 years old and im from Athens(Greece)..<br/>

2.My nickname in pro is niomode....my main server is blue and i recently join red server<br/>

3.In blue i hv over 1000 hours gameplay....in red i just got my 24th badge in approx 25 hours<br/>

4.Answer that already above<br/>

5.My ambition is pro is like the other games(hv fun) that doesnt mean that i like to lose...i always play to win<br/>

6.Overall i hv faith in my self and i strongly believe that i could be usefull in the guild<br/>

7.No,in red u gonna be my 1st guild<br/>

8.Ttar,Arca beacuse r bae<br/>

9.Sure<br/>

10.Definetely<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Interesting!.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>Hello! I'm the best PRO trainer at my house, my nickname in game is Bolotamon and i play in RED server.<br/>

I have 315+ hours in game and also am a hoenn champion, i'm 25 and come from a very nice place called Brazil. In PRO what i most like to do is catch good IV and rare pokemons, i'm having quite a luck(?) streak in finding not so good shinnies recently(rattatas, weedles, digletts, etc.). I think i'd be a good addition to the guild because i am very determined in getting the pokes i want and in doing this kind of grinding i can help other guild members in getting pokes that they want if i'm at the location they spawn, also i'm very easy going and willing to help if i know something. I've never been in a guild, i'm aiming at chronos because it has a very nice reputation and a good player base. My favorite pokemon since i was a kid is mewtwo because reasons and was the first legendary poke i didn't kill accidentaly when i played pokemon blue for the first time. I am able to access the discord guild group with no problem at all and have no problem whatsoever in following guild and PRO rules :)<br/>

<br/>

Well, this is it, i hope i can make part of this great guild.</t>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! i'm a fan of pokemon since 1st gen, very funny guy, love to meet new people and make new friends and to play games in general<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Rodz420 - red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 307 hrs atm, 24 badges(finished hoenn)<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 31 and i'm from brazil <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? i'm not really into pvp, i like to play games because of the roleplay, in pro my final objetive is to be a true pokemaster(imo that would be accomplished by catching all available pokes in the game and get all evos, and have a lot of shinies *-*(yeap, i'm a shiny lover))<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? well, i'm applying cuz' my friend Buyshinynair invited me and i think i'm a nice person to have around x)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. nope, never been on any guild in pro<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Shiny Ditto, cuz' he's the GodPoke<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i am</t>