Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s></COLOR><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><COLOR color="#00BF40">My name is Leoxa and I am playing on the red server, I have 1300 hours in the game, he finished all the regions<br/>

I am 17 years old, I am from centroameria, nicaragua, my ambition is one of the best pokemon trainers, PRO is a game that I really like<br/>

I play it since it officially came out, and I would like to be in your guild to be useful and learn more of the game, my favorite pokemon is<br/>

Either by image to mega salamance but in the game serious gliscor / tyranitar and if I had been in a guild before and explaining to the guys that I am<br/>

Because I wanted to know this guild since I like it and I also wanted to learn from them because I like them a lot and disagree I appear like Leoxa # 3757</COLOR><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><i></i></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Leoxa" post_id="378340" time="1493177997" user_id="72704"><s>

</s><br/>

<COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s></COLOR><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><COLOR color="#00BF40">My name is Leoxa and I am playing on the red server, I have 1300 hours in the game, he finished all the regions<br/>

I am 17 years old, I am from centroameria, nicaragua, my ambition is one of the best pokemon trainers, PRO is a game that I really like<br/>

I play it since it officially came out, and I would like to be in your guild to be useful and learn more of the game, my favorite pokemon is<br/>

Either by image to mega salamance but in the game serious gliscor / tyranitar and if I had been in a guild before and explaining to the guys that I am<br/>

Because I wanted to know this guild since I like it and I also wanted to learn from them because I like them a lot and disagree I appear like Leoxa # 3757</COLOR><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><i></i><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound nice welcome ^^</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<t>Hi, im yugigato, im 17 years old, im from Portugal i like pokemon since i was a child, i have many dvds of <br/>

the first season. My favorite pokemon is gardevoir mostly because of the design, she is very cute and she <br/>

is also strong. Also i went inactive a time ago, but i have returned.<br/>

<br/>

I have already clear many pokemon games, right now im training my pokemons to beat jotho elite four.<br/>

<br/>

My ingame nickname is yugigato im currently in red server, i have 109 play hours and 16 badges.<br/>

<br/>

My objective in PRO is to clear all regions.<br/>

<br/>

I have already been on a guild, and i left because the guild went inactive <br/>

<br/>

I can acess discord, and i folow the PRO rules and i will follow the guild rules.<br/>

<br/>

The reason i think i should be accepted is because i am a active player(i do play every day but not much), im <br/>

honest, not rude,friendly and mature. Im not so good at pvp, (im not good making strategy's but i can still <br/>

win).</t>

<t>My name is weeklykilla and I am playing on the red server, finished all the regions with all the badges. I have 455 hours in the game with almose full pokedex. I am from croatia and i just like to play pokemon. Want to be better at pvp and i know you guys/girls can help me with that because i want to be in top ladder. Also cant wait for the know region and some new pokes. Im and easygoing persone, helpfull and like to joke around. Im in pro for more than a year and my favorit pokemon is infernape. i love your discored group it's always fun and educational. i dont have problems with rules, so yeah i can fallow them. <br/>

Hope to hear from you, chears!! :)</t>

m3gAWri.png

<r>Hello, Thanks for applying to chronos you are a very good guy in my book I will be sure to notify the recruiters as soon as possible again thanks for your application <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Signature.jpg