Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>Hello! I'm the best PRO trainer at my house, my nickname in game is Bolotamon and i play in RED server.<br/>

I have 315+ hours in game and also am a hoenn champion, i'm 25 and come from a very nice place called Brazil. In PRO what i most like to do is catch good IV and rare pokemons, i'm having quite a luck(?) streak in finding not so good shinnies recently(rattatas, weedles, digletts, etc.). I think i'd be a good addition to the guild because i am very determined in getting the pokes i want and in doing this kind of grinding i can help other guild members in getting pokes that they want if i'm at the location they spawn, also i'm very easy going and willing to help if i know something. I've never been in a guild, i'm aiming at chronos because it has a very nice reputation and a good player base. My favorite pokemon since i was a kid is mewtwo because reasons and was the first legendary poke i didn't kill accidentaly when i played pokemon blue for the first time. I am able to access the discord guild group with no problem at all and have no problem whatsoever in following guild and PRO rules :)<br/>

<br/>

Well, this is it, i hope i can make part of this great guild.</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! i'm a fan of pokemon since 1st gen, very funny guy, love to meet new people and make new friends and to play games in general<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Rodz420 - red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 307 hrs atm, 24 badges(finished hoenn)<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 31 and i'm from brazil <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? i'm not really into pvp, i like to play games because of the roleplay, in pro my final objetive is to be a true pokemaster(imo that would be accomplished by catching all available pokes in the game and get all evos, and have a lot of shinies *-*(yeap, i'm a shiny lover))<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? well, i'm applying cuz' my friend Buyshinynair invited me and i think i'm a nice person to have around x)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. nope, never been on any guild in pro<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Shiny Ditto, cuz' he's the GodPoke<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? sure<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i am</t>

<r><COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s></COLOR><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><COLOR color="#00BF40">My name is Leoxa and I am playing on the red server, I have 1300 hours in the game, he finished all the regions<br/>

I am 17 years old, I am from centroameria, nicaragua, my ambition is one of the best pokemon trainers, PRO is a game that I really like<br/>

I play it since it officially came out, and I would like to be in your guild to be useful and learn more of the game, my favorite pokemon is<br/>

Either by image to mega salamance but in the game serious gliscor / tyranitar and if I had been in a guild before and explaining to the guys that I am<br/>

Because I wanted to know this guild since I like it and I also wanted to learn from them because I like them a lot and disagree I appear like Leoxa # 3757</COLOR><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><i></i></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Leoxa" post_id="378340" time="1493177997" user_id="72704"><s>

</s><br/>

<COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s></COLOR><ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><COLOR color="#00BF40">My name is Leoxa and I am playing on the red server, I have 1300 hours in the game, he finished all the regions<br/>

I am 17 years old, I am from centroameria, nicaragua, my ambition is one of the best pokemon trainers, PRO is a game that I really like<br/>

I play it since it officially came out, and I would like to be in your guild to be useful and learn more of the game, my favorite pokemon is<br/>

Either by image to mega salamance but in the game serious gliscor / tyranitar and if I had been in a guild before and explaining to the guys that I am<br/>

Because I wanted to know this guild since I like it and I also wanted to learn from them because I like them a lot and disagree I appear like Leoxa # 3757</COLOR><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><i></i><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound nice welcome ^^</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<t>Hi, im yugigato, im 17 years old, im from Portugal i like pokemon since i was a child, i have many dvds of <br/>

the first season. My favorite pokemon is gardevoir mostly because of the design, she is very cute and she <br/>

is also strong. Also i went inactive a time ago, but i have returned.<br/>

<br/>

I have already clear many pokemon games, right now im training my pokemons to beat jotho elite four.<br/>

<br/>

My ingame nickname is yugigato im currently in red server, i have 109 play hours and 16 badges.<br/>

<br/>

My objective in PRO is to clear all regions.<br/>

<br/>

I have already been on a guild, and i left because the guild went inactive <br/>

<br/>

I can acess discord, and i folow the PRO rules and i will follow the guild rules.<br/>

<br/>

The reason i think i should be accepted is because i am a active player(i do play every day but not much), im <br/>

honest, not rude,friendly and mature. Im not so good at pvp, (im not good making strategy's but i can still <br/>

win).</t>