Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>i made an account for discord and sent you a friend request with imhanjoo#4712 <br/>

im looking forward to get along with people<br/>

thank you</t>

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Greetings my name is Jose I am 21 years old I am from venezuela I would like to enter chronos because they are a committed guild doing things. I am Arumashi I am in red server.I am almost always connected from 4 to 5 hours now I have 1 badge but I have experience I have played emerald and sapphire and ruby. My ambition is to have all the legendary Pokémon and compete in tournaments. My favorite pokemon is groudon because it changes the weather and because it is lava. If you visit discord to inform me If I follow the rules of the game and the guild I am very responsible. I am friendly I like to make friends and meet people to share. I am new this would be my first guild if they accepted me!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Arumashi" post_id="381106" time="1493736138" user_id="1650731"><s>

</s><br/>

Greetings my name is Jose I am 21 years old I am from venezuela I would like to enter chronos because they are a committed guild doing things. I am Arumashi I am in red server.I am almost always connected from 4 to 5 hours now I have 1 badge but I have experience I have played emerald and sapphire and ruby. My ambition is to have all the legendary Pokémon and compete in tournaments. My favorite pokemon is groudon because it changes the weather and because it is lava. If you visit discord to inform me If I follow the rules of the game and the guild I am very responsible. I am friendly I like to make friends and meet people to share. I am new this would be my first guild if they accepted me!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Add me on discord and we will discuss more on there. You will still need to achieve a couple of requirements though bro. <E>:thanks:</E> for interesting on us.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>Hey I am interested to joinz I am 46 year ol man from somalia I want to becom de best pokeman player ever, pls accept me I beat every1</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Sopoky" post_id="381292" time="1493757989" user_id="1395064"><s>

</s><br/>

Hey I am interested to joinz I am 46 year ol man from somalia I want to becom de best pokeman player ever, pls accept me I beat every1<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

XD haha</r>

output_nbBd5e.gif

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

Ive been playing pokémon on the gameboy as far back as i can remember. I came here to pro to enjoy the game in a mmo setting. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

<br/>

RED server, nickname is brobaca.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <br/>

<br/>

I have 109 hours of gameplay and have completed kanto, johto, and hoenn gyms and E4.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

<br/>

25, U.S.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

<br/>

I just want to enjoy the game like i had when i was a kid. <br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

<br/>

At this point im looking at the social and endgame content. Im willing to help amd contribute in any way i can. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

<br/>

This will be my first guild.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

<br/>

Charizard, this has been my favorite from the point i first played pokémon yellow. <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Of course!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Lbfoot01" post_id="381358" time="1493766645" user_id="1034092"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

Ive been playing pokémon on the gameboy as far back as i can remember. I came here to pro to enjoy the game in a mmo setting. <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

<br/>

RED server, nickname is brobaca.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <br/>

<br/>

I have 109 hours of gameplay and have completed kanto, johto, and hoenn gyms and E4.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

<br/>

25, U.S.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

<br/>

I just want to enjoy the game like i had when i was a kid. <br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

<br/>

At this point im looking at the social and endgame content. Im willing to help amd contribute in any way i can. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

<br/>

This will be my first guild.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

<br/>

Charizard, this has been my favorite from the point i first played pokémon yellow. <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

<br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Of course!<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Already accepted your request on discord , we will discuss more on there, thanks for choosing us. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif