Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><QUOTE author="elyas2016" post_id="382551" time="1494072653" user_id="1546308"><s>

</s><br/>

Plz qwanle i want to be a member of chornos2 plz acept me<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Make an application tho , and we will look into it. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

output_nbBd5e.gif

<r><QUOTE author="elyas2016" post_id="382714" time="1494088281" user_id="1546308"><s>

</s><br/>

i am now a member<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Welcome then <E>:Heart:</E></r>

output_nbBd5e.gif

<t>Hello my name john and im 13 yo and my pro nickname is GrumpyGrubin and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I play on red server I've played for 116hr and 53min. My objective to train Pokemon and to help out. The reason u should add me to ur guild is because I know alot about Evs ivs and natures. I've Benn im a guild but they kicked me out because I don't have ms to go in membership places to bunt for Pokemon. Im able to visit the discord group. And yes im able to follow the rules</t>

<r>Hello there, my name is Leo im 24 years old and i from Argentina. Flashcrash is my nickname in the game, im playing in red server and have 255 hs with 21 badges. <br/>

My ambitions is pretty simple be really strong at pvp and have rare pokemons with strongs ivs or a couple of shinys. I have a experience in the games of pokemon im a huge fan of it, and played the games in the gameboy advance now we have all in one and keep updating haha so i dont think that im going to left this game. I really hope that you accept me and guide me in the right way and i help you in every way i can.<br/>

Favourite pokemon is Scizor without a doubt haha i guess it was love at first look when i was young and saw it for the first time in the anime and i remember that in order to get it in the gameboy game i had to trade with cable link and no one in my town had a gameboy advance finally i got one when a couple months later my sister bought one and a pokemon game hahaha. <br/>

I will follow the rules i get it , english is not my first language but i think that you can understand me maybe i miss some word but i get it pretty okay. Well thats all i hope you accept me and if you dont no problem and good game to all of us <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Flashcrash" post_id="383746" time="1494298408" user_id="835757"><s>

</s><br/>

Hello there, my name is Leo im 24 years old and i from Argentina. Flashcrash is my nickname in the game, im playing in red server and have 255 hs with 21 badges. <br/>

My ambitions is pretty simple be really strong at pvp and have rare pokemons with strongs ivs or a couple of shinys. I have a experience in the games of pokemon im a huge fan of it, and played the games in the gameboy advance now we have all in one and keep updating haha so i dont think that im going to left this game. I really hope that you accept me and guide me in the right way and i help you in every way i can.<br/>

Favourite pokemon is Scizor without a doubt haha i guess it was love at first look when i was young and saw it for the first time in the anime and i remember that in order to get it in the gameboy game i had to trade with cable link and no one in my town had a gameboy advance finally i got one when a couple months later my sister bought one and a pokemon game hahaha. <br/>

I will follow the rules i get it , english is not my first language but i think that you can understand me maybe i miss some word but i get it pretty okay. Well thats all i hope you accept me and if you dont no problem and good game to all of us <E>:Smile:</E><br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Very nice bro, do you use discord? <E>:Angel:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="GrumpyGrubin" post_id="383413" time="1494215202" user_id="1621809"><s>

</s><br/>

Hello my name john and im 13 yo and my pro nickname is GrumpyGrubin and I live in Cleveland Ohio. I play on red server I've played for 116hr and 53min. My objective to train Pokemon and to help out. The reason u should add me to ur guild is because I know alot about Evs ivs and natures. I've Benn im a guild but they kicked me out because I don't have ms to go in membership places to bunt for Pokemon. Im able to visit the discord group. And yes im able to follow the rules<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

add me on discord and we will discuss further. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif