Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<r><QUOTE author="MarsATW" post_id="386014" time="1494802914" user_id="488113"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm just a 16 year old kid who loves Pokemon.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) <br/>

MarsATW on Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 203 hours and 24 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am from Texas, and I am 16 years old.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To be the very best, like no one ever was.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? You should accept me into the guild because I feel like i would be a very <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I have never been in your guild before.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

My favorite pokemon is Jirachi, I don't know why, but ever since i saw Jirachi Wishmaker it has been my favorite.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Interesting ! Add my discord tag in my signature below and we will discuss further. ^_^</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="xdiamont" post_id="387507" time="1495153453" user_id="179080"><s>

</s><br/>

hi, what i have to do for join¿<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

apply form ^^</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

im a 20yo guy who plays pokemon since red and blue i like competitive i always played competitive <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? xdiamont89<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 249 join in 2015 but leave the game <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 20 i come from spain<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be in the rank try and try and try<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cz i like this guild is the best and is m objective <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? im not in any guild dont like join in guilds and leave in 2 days 100% one guild<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? m favourite pokemon is porygon 2 cz hes god :)<br/>

sure<br/>

ofc..<br/>

<br/>

info. i only have played 249 hours but im very interesting anf have intention to be in the rank and play all days all hours, im active and play all days 13 hours thanks :)im a good guy always try help others and never flame</t>

<r><QUOTE author="xdiamont" post_id="387644" time="1495194364" user_id="179080"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

im a 20yo guy who plays pokemon since red and blue i like competitive i always played competitive <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? xdiamont89<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 249 join in 2015 but leave the game <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 20 i come from spain<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be in the rank try and try and try<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? cz i like this guild is the best and is m objective <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? im not in any guild dont like join in guilds and leave in 2 days 100% one guild<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? m favourite pokemon is porygon 2 cz hes god :)<br/>

sure<br/>

ofc..<br/>

<br/>

info. i only have played 249 hours but im very interesting anf have intention to be in the rank and play all days all hours, im active and play all days 13 hours thanks :)im a good guy always try help others and never flame<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Very interesting bro ! Add me discord tag in my signature below and we will discuss further . Thanks for choosing us. <E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1.- Mi name is Denise i like all pokemon games <br/>

2.- Denise9, Red Server<br/>

3.- I have 221 hours and all badges <br/>

4.- I have 22 years old Im from Mexico <br/>

5.- I want play ranked matches and be the best in the ranking <br/>

6.-Because i like to help other people and play many hours with new friends<br/>

7.-Yes i leave because the last guild is inactive in the guild chat and dscord <br/>

8.- Fav for look: Pichu Fav for stats: Gengar, its too strong and have mega :)<br/>

9.-Sure addme: EL TIO MOY#8461<br/>

10.- Of course :)</t>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm Showalihin Islam Fahim and I love pokemon<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? Sif007<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 143 hours 'cause i have to study a lot but everyday i play<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 16 and i'm from Bangladesh<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be the best and help others<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? 'cause i link this guild<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? no, i wasn't <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gyarados ; if it uses DD it becomes GODLY strong<br/>

sure.......<br/>

of course</t>