Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild ladder in Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="ShadowRunner" post_id="410770" time="1500036537" user_id="1095235"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

1. My name is Azem Mujcic. I love playing games. I'm 1,94 tall and skinny..<br/>

2.ShadowRunner. I play in Red server.<br/>

3.I have 38 hours in game. I have 10 badges.<br/>

4. I am 17 years old . I come from Bosnia and Herzegovina.<br/>

5.My final objective is to capture all pokes and finish story ,, later il do some PvP.<br/>

6.Because i think one day il be great PRO player :).<br/>

7.I have never been in guild before.<br/>

8.I dont have favorite pokemon yet.<br/>

9.Yes I am.<br/>

10.Yes.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

Thank you for applying Azem. Once you have finished Hoenn I can see about bringing you in!<br/>

Don't worry about it though, if you need help with the regions dont hesitate to ask me in Game!<br/>

<br/>

Tyyy</r>

WarmheartedFlickeringKagu.webp

Sig Queen of Red

x3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Well i like pokemons, i have good humor and i dont want any troubles.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Lagartha)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 435h / all badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 23 from Portugal.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I want to have fun and i want to get on TOP pvp someday.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? If you want a guy with determination and frindly you should take me :)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left./ Yeah i was in warturtles but i left cuz i have some friends here in chronos.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Electabuzz, why? idk i just like his image and his sound when i chose him in battle :p<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Sure :)<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes I am :)</t>

Laggy;)

Vikings: a personagem Lagertha existiu na vida real? – Metro World News  Brasil

<r><QUOTE author="lagartha" post_id="410944" time="1500060677" user_id="933065"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! Well i like pokemons, i have good humor and i dont want any troubles.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Lagartha)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 435h / all badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 23 from Portugal.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I want to have fun and i want to get on TOP pvp someday.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? If you want a guy with determination and frindly you should take me :)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left./ Yeah i was in warturtles but i left cuz i have some friends here in chronos.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Electabuzz, why? idk i just like his image and his sound when i chose him in battle :p<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Sure :)<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes I am :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, Lagartha :)<br/>

<br/>

I will be happy to handle your application.<br/>

<br/>

Please check your PMs! <br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

WarmheartedFlickeringKagu.webp

Sig Queen of Red

x3

<r>Welcome to the best guild guys <EMOJI seq="270b">✋</EMOJI> <EMOJI seq="1f525"></EMOJI><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Free bump <EMOJI seq="1f49f"></EMOJI></r>

388048chaos.png

<t>Hey guys ! <br/>

Something about myself- I'm just a cool guy . Friendly and love to make new friends and respectful to others<br/>

My nickname- its Vibhireks and i'm from red server<br/>

I am close to 900 game hours and have acquired all the badges<br/>

Im 19 years old and belong to India<br/>

My aim- " gotta catch em' all" so ya want to catch all my favourite pokemons and do the level best that i can in the pvp <br/>

Why would u guys accept me - well as i said i love to meet new people, am friendly and respectful to others and yeah i would like to contribute to the guild as much as i can .<br/>

About previous guild- was in my friends guild but its closed now due to lack of players<br/>

Favourite pokemon- Charizard ( coz thats the very first poke i fell in love with and it still has sweet spot in my heart)<br/>

Discord- yes<br/>

And yes I do always follow the rules</t>

<r><QUOTE author="vibhireks" post_id="411498" time="1500142306" user_id="1520102"><s>

</s>

Hey guys ! <br/>

Something about myself- I'm just a cool guy . Friendly and love to make new friends and respectful to others<br/>

My nickname- its Vibhireks and i'm from red server<br/>

I am close to 900 game hours and have acquired all the badges<br/>

Im 19 years old and belong to India<br/>

My aim- " gotta catch em' all" so ya want to catch all my favourite pokemons and do the level best that i can in the pvp <br/>

Why would u guys accept me - well as i said i love to meet new people, am friendly and respectful to others and yeah i would like to contribute to the guild as much as i can .<br/>

About previous guild- was in my friends guild but its closed now due to lack of players<br/>

Favourite pokemon- Charizard ( coz thats the very first poke i fell in love with and it still has sweet spot in my heart)<br/>

Discord- yes<br/>

And yes I do always follow the rules

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello , Please Check your pm ^^ <br/>

& Welcome</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><QUOTE author="vibhireks" post_id="411652" time="1500169389" user_id="1520102"><s>

</s>

Ty for letting me a part of the guild

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Not a prob we love to make new families.Hope u will enjoy the guild<EMOJI seq="1f609"></EMOJI></r>

E1.pngSig made by Mieon

Joining Survey

<t>Hey , My name is Bilel , Iam 23 years old and Iam from Tunisia , My IGN : "GiialloRosso" and Iam Playing in Red Server , I played 233 hours and i have 24 Badges ,I want to finish the pokedex with the catchable legendary pokemons , This is the first time i want to join a guild , and yes am ready to follow the rules :) thanks</t>