Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Joining Survey

<r><QUOTE author="GiialloRosso" post_id="411695" time="1500176834" user_id="1029323"><s>

</s>

Hey , My name is Bilel , Iam 23 years old and Iam from Tunisia , My IGN : "GiialloRosso" and Iam Playing in Red Server , I played 233 hours and i have 24 Badges ,I want to finish the pokedex with the catchable legendary pokemons , This is the first time i want to join a guild , and yes am ready to follow the rules :) thanks

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, I'd love to handle you application!<br/>

<br/>

Please check your pms <3</r>

WarmheartedFlickeringKagu.webp

Sig Queen of Red

x3

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild ladder in Red Server )

<t>Hey its Georgie/Goobis<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself! Hi my name is Georgie I have been a pokemon fan for years and fell inlove with Pro from the get go :P im a Graphic Design student with a Mechanical Engineering HND so basically im an an Art student that used to study maths :D<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Georgiegroat Red server is the account that I currently play on and Goobis is my other account that I no longer play on and use as a bank<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

on Georgiegroat I have 60 hours and 24 Badges and on Goobis I have 210 hours and 16 badges(used account before region 3 was released)<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 years old from Scotland/United Kingdom <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I want to learn how to Pvp and hopefully become semi decent at it :S but at the moment I am collecting Common Shiny pokemon and Clone pokemon to build my army XD<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I think I am a Nice individual that can offer advice if needed and Im active and semi fun to talk to (apparently :P) I also think I could learn a lot from this guild as you have some fanantastic pvp members that I would love to learn from to help me improve at the game<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I have previously been part of the reborn Guild on the account Goobis and left that guild as I could not longer be active due to the ammount of time that I had to put into my Mechanical Engineering studies but I can draw and play Pokemon easy now :D<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Favourite pokemon is Lapris because it was the first holo pokemon card that I owned and was the first pokemon I ever got to level 100 on the old Gameboy colour games :D<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah I am very active on discord as all my irl friends use it<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? ohcourse :P dont want to get banned and dont see anything unreasonable in the guild rules :D<br/>

Hope to hear back from you soon even if the application is unsuccessful :D Kind Regulards Georgie</t>

<r><SIZE size="85"><s></s></SIZE><QUOTE author="GeorgieGroat" post_id="411832" time="1500208294" user_id="1556527"><s>

</s><SIZE size="85"><br/>

Hey its Georgie/Goobis<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself! Hi my name is Georgie I have been a pokemon fan for years and fell inlove with Pro from the get go :P im a Graphic Design student with a Mechanical Engineering HND so basically im an an Art student that used to study maths :D<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Georgiegroat Red server is the account that I currently play on and Goobis is my other account that I no longer play on and use as a bank<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

on Georgiegroat I have 60 hours and 24 Badges and on Goobis I have 210 hours and 16 badges(used account before region 3 was released)<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 years old from Scotland/United Kingdom <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I want to learn how to Pvp and hopefully become semi decent at it :S but at the moment I am collecting Common Shiny pokemon and Clone pokemon to build my army XD<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I think I am a Nice individual that can offer advice if needed and Im active and semi fun to talk to (apparently :P) I also think I could learn a lot from this guild as you have some fanantastic pvp members that I would love to learn from to help me improve at the game<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I have previously been part of the reborn Guild on the account Goobis and left that guild as I could not longer be active due to the ammount of time that I had to put into my Mechanical Engineering studies but I can draw and play Pokemon easy now :D<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Favourite pokemon is Lapris because it was the first holo pokemon card that I owned and was the first pokemon I ever got to level 100 on the old Gameboy colour games :D<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah I am very active on discord as all my irl friends use it<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? ohcourse :P dont want to get banned and dont see anything unreasonable in the guild rules :D<br/>

Hope to hear back from you soon even if the application is unsuccessful :D Kind Regulards Georgie<br/>

</SIZE><e>

</e></QUOTE><SIZE size="85"><br/>

<e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

Hello <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>Georgie<e></e></COLOR> , Please Check your pm ! <EMOJI seq="1f61c"></EMOJI></r>

388048chaos.png

<t>1. Hello , my name is Sabri im from morocco and im 24 years old .<br/>

2. my nickname in pro is sabrilemarocain/rankedbattlesxy/simotofu/irbas<br/>

3. i have around 3000 hours on my main player.<br/>

5. my ambitions is to be the best .<br/>

6. Im heplful, and very kind and loyal to my guildemates<br/>

7. i was in one and one only guilde for a very long time . i decided to leave because there was a player who made me really uncomfortable in discour ...i just told them goodbye and wished them the best .<br/>

8. shiny charizard , why because he looks awsome.<br/>

9. yes<br/>

10. yes of course</t>

<r><QUOTE author="sabrilemarocain" post_id="412927" time="1500400992" user_id="429686"><s>

</s>

1. Hello , my name is Sabri im from morocco and im 24 years old .<br/>

2. my nickname in pro is sabrilemarocain/rankedbattlesxy/simotofu/irbas<br/>

3. i have around 3000 hours on my main player.<br/>

5. my ambitions is to be the best .<br/>

6. Im heplful, and very kind and loyal to my guildemates<br/>

7. i was in one and one only guilde for a very long time . i decided to leave because there was a player who made me really uncomfortable in discour ...i just told them goodbye and wished them the best .<br/>

8. shiny charizard , why because he looks awsome.<br/>

9. yes<br/>

10. yes of course

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

what can I say bro , check your pm ^^</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. Hello I am Jonathan, 28 from France<br/>

2. Travelingpizza / Red<br/>

3. 121 hours / 24 badges<br/>

4. See 1 ^^<br/>

5. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...<br/>

6. I have decent overall pokemon knowledge and I am willing to be a helpful member of your guild :)<br/>

7. Never been in a guild on PRO<br/>

8. Charmander, played Pokemon Red when I was 10, first pokemon I ever owned<br/>

9. Yes<br/>

10. Of course!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Travelingpizza" post_id="413373" time="1500481184" user_id="476835"><s>

</s>

1. Hello I am Jonathan, 28 from France<br/>

2. Travelingpizza / Red<br/>

3. 121 hours / 24 badges<br/>

4. See 1 ^^<br/>

5. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...<br/>

6. I have decent overall pokemon knowledge and I am willing to be a helpful member of your guild :)<br/>

7. Never been in a guild on PRO<br/>

8. Charmander, played Pokemon Red when I was 10, first pokemon I ever owned<br/>

9. Yes<br/>

10. Of course!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi we want to know you better, please check your forums PM! :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<t>1.Hello my name is Kostas,im from greece<br/>

2.My nickname in pro is Enragedpony / red server<br/>

3.686hours and all the badges <br/>

4.Im 18 years old<br/>

5.I like to battle with the pokes i like and not the pokes that are in the meta <br/>

6.because im a good guy i guess<br/>

7.Nope its my 1st guild <br/>

8.My favorite poke is absol , why ? becouse its pretty cute and strong<br/>

9.of course<br/>

10.Yup</t>