Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211" post_id="433688" time="1503697522" user_id="224048"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! I am a student and my name is Chris<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server are you playing? Chris211 in Red server<br/>

3. How many game hours do you have (check your coach card)? How many badges do you have? 660Hours, i have all badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 years old from Morocco<br/>

5. What is your ambition / end goal in PRO? hunt all pokemon, and be a good pvper<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Because I meet the requirements and i almost play everyday<br/>

7. ....<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Bunelby because he seems cute :3<br/>

9. Can you visit our Discord Group? To share information and so I can get to know deeper chonos. yes i can<br/>

10. Can you follow the PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Of Course

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Chris,<br/>

I am pleased to inform that you have been accept as a member. Enjoy your time in Chronos and check your pms. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="Flik" post_id="433432" time="1503665140" user_id="903894"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Fayline" post_id="433426" time="1503664644" user_id="995450"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! I'm a player<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you play (Red red) is red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game do you have (check your coach card)? How many badges do you have? Fay, all badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 from indonesia<br/>

5. What is your ambition / end goal in PRO? PVPER is great and rich<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because I qualify<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you are in the guild now? And tell us why you left. Friends told me<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Jellicent ,, cool<br/>

9. Can you visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Can you follow the PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes, of course<br/>

<E>:Angel:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

welcome! <3

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

lmao <EMOJI seq="2764">:heart:</EMOJI></r>

3MdY0Mt.gif

Chronos ( Red Server ) Application

<t>1. Tell us about yourself - Hi, I am a Pokemon hunter and a PvP player!<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) - My name on PRO is CxllumFTW and I am only on Red server<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - I have 457 Hours played and all badges except the Sinnoh ones!<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - I am 19 and I am from the United States, Colorado to be more specific <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - Trading and becoming a very good PvP player<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - You should accept me to your guild because I am a open player and I like to help others!<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - Yes I've been in about 3 guilds before, I've left/got kicked! The first 2 guilds i was in i left because I wanted to join a friends guild, the guild i got kicked from was because I did something wrong!<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My favorite Pokemon is usually Charzard because he was the first Pokemon I've known <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? - Yes i'm active everyday <br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes I am</t>

1.png

Re: Chronos ( Red Server ) Application

<r><QUOTE author="CxllumFTW" post_id="433792" time="1503709851" user_id="1654026"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself - Hi, I am a Pokemon hunter and a PvP player!<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) - My name on PRO is CxllumFTW and I am only on Red server<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? - I have 457 Hours played and all badges except the Sinnoh ones!<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - I am 19 and I am from the United States, Colorado to be more specific <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - Trading and becoming a very good PvP player<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? - You should accept me to your guild because I am a open player and I like to help others!<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - Yes I've been in about 3 guilds before, I've left/got kicked! The first 2 guilds i was in i left because I wanted to join a friends guild, the guild i got kicked from was because I did something wrong!<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My favorite Pokemon is usually Charzard because he was the first Pokemon I've known <br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? - Yes i'm active everyday <br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes I am

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey,<br/>

Welcome to the guild cxllumftw. Check your pms for the discord link. <E>:Grin:</E></r>