Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="Repulser" post_id="438582" time="1504539798" user_id="69977"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Hi im Ged, like to play MMO game<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Repulser from Red Server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

1236Hrs and 32 Badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

23yrs old, Philippines<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To collect pokemon with right nature and good ivs, final object hmm. maybe pvp<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Love to be part of Chronos, and I met the req :)<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

No this is the first time I joining a guild<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Charizard, Lucario and Garchomp / they look cool<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

yes

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, we want to know you better, please check your forums PM. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br/>

<br/>

1. I'm a nice kind guy, I really like to play this PRO because of how much fun I get from it, besides the fact it's Pokémon. I'll try to help as much as I possibly can sometimes I won't be able to most of the time because most people have more experience/knowledge than me. I won't explain a lot of because most of what I want to say I will in the other questions. <E>:Proud:</E> <br/>

2. My nickname that I go by is Tachy and the server I've started playing on is Red.<br/>

3. According to recent hours of the date 9-6-17 I have about 134 hours.<br/>

4. I am 17 years old and I'm from the U.S.<br/>

5. What I've always wanted to achieve in this game is to have fun, but I can only do that by winning(Am I wrong) xD.<br/>

6. I feel like me being in this guild would strengthen this community more than it is already, but also because I want to learn and gain more knowledge about PRO than originally and to enjoy playing with other people with the same qualities.<br/>

7. Yes, but if someone wants to talk to me about it, I'll explain.<br/>

8. My favorite Pokémon is Mamoswine because it's a nice opener and also because it's just a great overall Pokémon that I enjoy using and having fun with competitively and non-competitively .<br/>

9. Yes, for a hundred percent fact! I use discord practically all the time besides Twitch, but mainly discord. It'd be an honor if you can link me the discord like for this guild!! :)<br/>

10. Yes, I follow every chat/ respectful rule that was given by the admins. Such as, trade speaking, chat speaking, all speaking, and how you should have conversations in different chat lobbies.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:thanks:</E>!!</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I have played pokemon games all my childhood from red and blue so thats why i play pro its just a great time spent for me.<br/>

BritishGamer200 Red Server.<br/>

I have 298Hrs and 28 badges.<br/>

Im 18 from Lithuania.<br/>

To have fun in the pokemon world to collect them all and have the strongest team.<br/>

Im friendly active and sitting in discord almost all the time.<br/>

I was in a small guild with my friends but they stopped playing pro so i left.<br/>

Gengar because i used it in all the games i could catch him hes my partner pokemon.<br/>

yes<br/>

yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Sabo" post_id="438041" time="1504441561" user_id="901275"><s>

</s>

<SIZE size="85"><s></s></SIZE><QUOTE author="CobraMK" post_id="438037" time="1504440816" user_id="352022"><s>

</s>

<SIZE size="85">1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Hello my name is Cédric (irl) aka Cobra (you can call me Cob), im 17 in 4 days. :( , I'm from from France, i can speak english and french.<br/>

My nickname is CobraMK and i play on red server.<br/>

I have 2698 hours of gameplay and i have 32 badges.<br/>

im 17 the 7th September<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

Play with friends and got full dex and maybe ladder ! <br/>

I'm friendly, i'm active (week-end because internship.) and Wynaut finish my holidays with this amazing guild. <3<br/>

Karps i leave because did a big break of PRO but im back now !<br/>

8. What is your favorite <e></e></SIZE>Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favourite pokemon is Weavile because Weavile is bae. <3<br/>

Yes.<br/>

Im able !<br/>

<br/>

And a little think, im less salty than before now im calm and active in PRO. :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>CobraMK<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B>, check your PM ! :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

So i cant join chronos guild its ok sad but ok but can i know why? Thx :)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Kirito5357" post_id="439557" time="1504786756" user_id="1579818"><s>

</s>

So i cant join chronos guild its ok sad but ok but can i know why? Thx :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi <B><s></s><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>Kirito5357<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B>, imhanjoo already answer you. <QUOTE author="imhanjoo" post_id="438470" time="1504524681" user_id="1086301"><s>

</s>

Hello, kirito.<br/>

Im sorry to tell you that your guild invitation to chronos was revised and the decision was changed.<br/>

Thank you

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your PMs for More details, thanks & sorry.</r>

388048chaos.png

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I have played pokemon games all my childhood from red and blue so thats why i play pro its just a great time spent for me.<br/>

Lakyus Red Server.<br/>

I have 470Hrs and 28 badges.<br/>

Im 21 from Akio.<br/>

To have fun in the pokemon world to collect them all and have the strongest team.<br/>

Im friendly active and sitting in discord almost all the time.<br/>

I was in a small guild with my friends but they stopped playing pro so i left.<br/>

Milotic because i used it in all the games i could catch him hes my partner pokemon.<br/>

yes<br/>

yes.<br/>

PS: PLs add me</t>