Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Hi, I'm a 21 years old player from France wishing to join your guild.

I'm here to have fun with guild mates. I'm kinda new to PvP but I'm trying to figure out the ins and outs of battling. I also enjoy hunting Pokemons from times to times.

Atm I'm around the 300 hours played mark and I've never been in a guild before

Oh and I've defeated the four elite four. ^^

Thanks for your time :)

GotSave, Red Server

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm a 21 years old player from France wishing to join your guild.

I'm here to have fun with guild mates. I'm kinda new to PvP but I'm trying to figure out the ins and outs of battling. I also enjoy hunting Pokemons from times to times.

Atm I'm around the 300 hours played mark and I've never been in a guild before

Oh and I've defeated the four elite four. ^^

Thanks for your time :)

GotSave, Red Server

Hello GotSave Can you complete all questions please ? :P

3. How many badges do you have?

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

:thanks:

388048chaos.png

Oh yeah sorry I tried to do something a lil bit different but I forgot a few questions here and there.

For the badges, as I've defeated the 4 Elite four, I got the 32 badges.

Regarding the Discord group, I, of course, am able to visit the Chanel.

And I am able to follow both PRO and the guild rules :)

Oh yeah sorry I tried to do something a lil bit different but I forgot a few questions here and there.

For the badges, as I've defeated the 4 Elite four, I got the 32 badges.

Regarding the Discord group, I, of course, am able to visit the Chanel.

And I am able to follow both PRO and the guild rules :)

:thanks: !!

Check your PM.

388048chaos.png

Hello I am looking for a guild and would like to apply for a place in Chronos.

1. Tell us about yourself!

I'm a 26 years old guy from Portugal.

I play pokemon since the pokemon Yellow and my favourite thing about the game is to hunt and battle. (thank god we can't breed in this game)

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

Red server, joaoQuaresma

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

I have 182h, started 30-08-2017, have all badges

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

Answered in the 1st question

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

I want to have multiple teams to do PVP and hunt perfect pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Because I am a good team player and always like to play with other people. I am also a nice guy to talk to and I am sure I will make good friends here.

I also have experience in pvp (although its always different from game to game, due to broken moves etc)

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

I was in a Guild for 1week but I left because we never did anything together and I an looking for a guild that do things in group like hunt or help each others building teams so we can all play together.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Dragonite, since pokemon yellow that I like it, for me its very important to capture it as a Dratini and train until its maxed.

I am always in Discord

Ofc, this does not need any type of discussion.

Hello I am looking for a guild and would like to apply for a place in Chronos.

1. Tell us about yourself!

I'm a 26 years old guy from Portugal.

I play pokemon since the pokemon Yellow and my favourite thing about the game is to hunt and battle. (thank god we can't breed in this game)

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

Red server, joaoQuaresma

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

I have 182h, started 30-08-2017, have all badges

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

Answered in the 1st question

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

I want to have multiple teams to do PVP and hunt perfect pokes

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Because I am a good team player and always like to play with other people. I am also a nice guy to talk to and I am sure I will make good friends here.

I also have experience in pvp (although its always different from game to game, due to broken moves etc)

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

I was in a Guild for 1week but I left because we never did anything together and I an looking for a guild that do things in group like hunt or help each others building teams so we can all play together.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Dragonite, since pokemon yellow that I like it, for me its very important to capture it as a Dratini and train until its maxed.

I am always in Discord

Ofc, this does not need any type of discussion.

sounds interesting, can you add me on discord first? We will discuss further there. The discord tag is in my signature below.

vOOfnpT.gif

1. Hello, my name is Kyle and I am interested in joining your guild. I am a 23 year old registered nurse from Canada. Ever since I was a small child begging my parents to buy me Pokémon cards at the store, Pokemon has been a large part of my life having played and beaten every game that I knew about. Ever since a friend introduced me to the world of PRO, my free time has been forever filled by PRO. I currently live with my girlfriend whom does not approve of the countless hours that I spend playing PRO….but I do not really care what she thinks because I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To join this guild is my real test, to please you is my cause.

2. My IGN is Suhhhdude and I am on RED server

3. I have a total of 780 hours played with 32 badges and around 40 PVP ready pokes that for the most part, have been hunted and trained personally.

4. I am 23 and I am from Ontario, Canada

5. My current ambition and objective in PRO is to join a well suiting guild that welcomes new members with open arms and that I can get along with well. My long term ambitions/final objective is to hunt and train as many epic PVP Pokémon as I can to create the best team that I can so that I am able to contribute to this guild to my full ability.

6. I think that I will be a great asset to your guild and you should consider my application for the following reasons. As a registered nurse and proud Canadian, I pride myself on being kind, compassionate and empathetic to others that I interact with, both in life and on PRO. I have a great sense of humor and not much aggravates me. I am not one for conflict as I prefer to have fun and enjoy each situation to the fullest. I am hard working and dedicated so you don’t have to worry about me disappearing from the game as I am here to stay and I am here to contribute to the well-being of this guild or whichever guild accepts me. If someone needs help, I lend it. I promise you would find nothing but benefit from accepting me as a member to the Chronos family and any constructive criticism that you may have is welcomed as I use that to grow.

7. I have not been in this guild before.

8. My favourite Pokémon is the stereotypical Charizard. My reasoning for this is while growing up watching Pokémon, from the episode “Charmander - the stray Pokémon” to the episode “Charizard Chills” where Charizard finally realized how much Ash cares for him, I grew to love the strength and “Can’t lose, won’t lose” attitude of the amazing Pokemon that is Charizard.

9. Yes I am able to visit you discord group

10. Yes I am able to follow and abide by the rules of both PRO and the guild.

In conclusion to this application, I look forward to hearing from you and if you wish to know more about me you need only ask.

:Shy: Hello I am looking for a guild and would like to apply for a place in Chronos.

1-)I'm a 26 years old guy from Turkey . And my name is Oz . (Of course it is not written like that but pronounced as Oz :)

I play pokemon since the pokemon Yellow and my favourite thing about the game is to hunt and battle.

2-)i currently playing on red server and my nickname is Theralion .

3-)i have 750+ hours and i have all badges .

5-)Final objective for me is having shiny chimchar :P psych i joke .. I guess i can play this game forever if there is some people to discuss new strategies and share new ideas about pokemon .So this is all about the people i m playing with not the game itself .

6-)Because i think I am a good team player and always like to play with other people. And I am sure I will make good friends here.

I also have experience in pvp

7-)I was in a Guild for 1week but I left because we never did anything together and I an looking for a guild that do things in group like hunt or help each others building teams so we can all play together.And i have my best friend in this guild and i really like to be in the same guild with him .

8-)My one and only favorite pokemon is CHIMCHAR - I like this pokemon for its appearance and i like fire and fight type pokemons most and this guy is the combination of those two :P

9-)i m always here anytime any moment :P

10-)I love this game and never did anything against the rules till now , Can also say the same thing for the discord group rules i have been in different guilds before and never had an issue about the rules . :Sing:

:Shy: Hello I am looking for a guild and would like to apply for a place in Chronos.

1-)I'm a 26 years old guy from Turkey . And my name is Oz . (Of course it is not written like that but pronounced as Oz :)

I play pokemon since the pokemon Yellow and my favourite thing about the game is to hunt and battle.

2-)i currently playing on red server and my nickname is Theralion .

3-)i have 750+ hours and i have all badges .

5-)Final objective for me is having shiny chimchar :P psych i joke .. I guess i can play this game forever if there is some people to discuss new strategies and share new ideas about pokemon .So this is all about the people i m playing with not the game itself .

6-)Because i think I am a good team player and always like to play with other people. And I am sure I will make good friends here.

I also have experience in pvp

7-)I was in a Guild for 1week but I left because we never did anything together and I an looking for a guild that do things in group like hunt or help each others building teams so we can all play together.And i have my best friend in this guild and i really like to be in the same guild with him .

8-)My one and only favorite pokemon is CHIMCHAR - I like this pokemon for its appearance and i like fire and fight type pokemons most and this guy is the combination of those two :P

9-)i m always here anytime any moment :P

10-)I love this game and never did anything against the rules till now , Can also say the same thing for the discord group rules i have been in different guilds before and never had an issue about the rules . :Sing:

got cha

vOOfnpT.gif

1. Hello, my name is Kyle and I am interested in joining your guild. I am a 23 year old registered nurse from Canada. Ever since I was a small child begging my parents to buy me Pokémon cards at the store, Pokemon has been a large part of my life having played and beaten every game that I knew about. Ever since a friend introduced me to the world of PRO, my free time has been forever filled by PRO. I currently live with my girlfriend whom does not approve of the countless hours that I spend playing PRO….but I do not really care what she thinks because I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To join this guild is my real test, to please you is my cause.

2. My IGN is Suhhhdude and I am on RED server

3. I have a total of 780 hours played with 32 badges and around 40 PVP ready pokes that for the most part, have been hunted and trained personally.

4. I am 23 and I am from Ontario, Canada

5. My current ambition and objective in PRO is to join a well suiting guild that welcomes new members with open arms and that I can get along with well. My long term ambitions/final objective is to hunt and train as many epic PVP Pokémon as I can to create the best team that I can so that I am able to contribute to this guild to my full ability.

6. I think that I will be a great asset to your guild and you should consider my application for the following reasons. As a registered nurse and proud Canadian, I pride myself on being kind, compassionate and empathetic to others that I interact with, both in life and on PRO. I have a great sense of humor and not much aggravates me. I am not one for conflict as I prefer to have fun and enjoy each situation to the fullest. I am hard working and dedicated so you don’t have to worry about me disappearing from the game as I am here to stay and I am here to contribute to the well-being of this guild or whichever guild accepts me. If someone needs help, I lend it. I promise you would find nothing but benefit from accepting me as a member to the Chronos family and any constructive criticism that you may have is welcomed as I use that to grow.

7. I have not been in this guild before.

8. My favourite Pokémon is the stereotypical Charizard. My reasoning for this is while growing up watching Pokémon, from the episode “Charmander - the stray Pokémon” to the episode “Charizard Chills” where Charizard finally realized how much Ash cares for him, I grew to love the strength and “Can’t lose, won’t lose” attitude of the amazing Pokemon that is Charizard.

9. Yes I am able to visit you discord group

10. Yes I am able to follow and abide by the rules of both PRO and the guild.

In conclusion to this application, I look forward to hearing from you and if you wish to know more about me you need only ask.

ayyyy I got chu

vOOfnpT.gif