Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="Mewboo"><s>

</s><POST content="292356"><s></s>292356<e></e></POST> 1. Hello, my name is Nick, I like partying, playing pro, hanging out with friends & having a good time.<br/>

<br/>

2. My name in pro is Mewboo & I play on Red server<br/>

<br/>

3. I have 230+ hours played on PRO & I have all the badges within all 3 regions<br/>

<br/>

4. Im 17 and I live in Michigan, United States<br/>

<br/>

5. My objective in PRO is really just to have fun and be the best at PVP as I can<br/>

<br/>

6. For many reasons, I am very active on discord and PRO. Also, I am always willing to help people and be friendly, which would give Chronos a good representation.<br/>

<br/>

7. I have been in a couple guilds before (Cosmic & Celestial Knights), the reason I am no longer with them is because the owner had ended the guilds for both of them<br/>

<br/>

8. My favorite pokemon is rattata because it's OP<br/>

<br/>

9. Of course, I am on discord basically all day, everyday. And I am very active.<br/>

<br/>

10. Yes, I am a good boy :)<br/>

(Also I know I dont meet the required 250 hours played but I can assure you that I would be a good recruit.) Thank you for your time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello. We'd like to get to know you better. Please check your PM's</r>

Brad.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Chronos' 1 Year Anniversary Tournament will starts on Thursday the 27th. Dont forget to sign up guys, sign up here: <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=51481"><LINK_TEXT text="https://pokemonrevolution.net/Fo ... 00&t=51481">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=51481</LINK_TEXT></URL>. Good luck and dont miss it! <E>:y:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>[Quick Survey for Chronos] <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. What was your first impression when joined Chronos? <br/>

<br/>

I joined on behalf a friend request. He keeps insisting me to join the guild. I've heard few stories about the guild before, and it seems to build on a might reputation, it is also one of the oldest guild to ever exist in PRO. So i decided to give it a try. On my first impression, i felt a warmth welcoming. There are many people with different background, united under the same roof. Considering it was n indonesian guild at first, before being upgraded to an international status. Nevertheless, I feel intrigued on where could this lead me. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

2. How do you feel after joining Chronos up to today? <br/>

<br/>

If i could put it into a word, it would be "no regret". Its all worth it. All the experiences, the memories, the joy and tears. There is nothing in the world that could tempt me more than that. Met lots of people, gained new knowledge, managed to get friends and learned the meaning of a family bond. There is a quote, it goes like this; “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” Meaning, without a pillar, which is those who support you, there will be nothing to fight for. It would be pointless. After all, You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. I cheerish them the most. This sort of feeling is the reason for me to sacrifice myself for them even if it cost me my life. <br/>

<br/>

3. Do you have any birthday wishes for Chronos? If yes, what is that?<br/>

<br/>

The moments that I've shared with the guild are the closest to my heart than any other. I wish Chronos a great succesion ahead. Our family is a circle of strength of love with every birth and every union the circle grows. Family isn’t always blood related. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing. <br/>

<br/>

Happy 1st Anniversary, Chronos!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="45688"><s></s>45688<e></e></POST> Joining Survey<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi my name is Christer Monsen from Bergen Norway(34years old). My nickname is Skogsharald (all badges, 516hours). Got more then 6 lvl 100's.<br/>

I allready talk alot with 1 person from this guild(Diogoyeti), we get along pretty well I think :). My goal is to capture them all and to help my friends and guildmates<br/>

reach their goals aswell, I'm currently not in a guild and would like to join your family. I don't have a particular favourite poke but I guess Litleo speaks to me abit more then the rest of them :p. I'll follow all rules and should have np joining on discord.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Skogsharald"><s>

</s><POST content="294663"><s></s>294663<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

hi we want to know you better, please check your PM for further instruction!</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]