Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r><QUOTE author="iddoz"><s>

</s><POST content="339002"><s></s>339002<e></e></POST> permisi kakak kakak, aku join boleh g ? <br/>

nicknya iddoz :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi if you wish to apply please fill our joining survey first..<br/>

<QUOTE author="daenerys"><s>

</s><POST content="45688"><s></s>45688<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>i would love to join your guild please<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself: well i am a little shy at first when meeting new people. but i am a really nice person when you get to know me<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): my PRO nickname is aros24363<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?: 10 hrs and 8 min of gamplay. i have one badge so far trying to get 2. <br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: i am 19 years old. i come from hollister California. its a small town<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : my ambition is to beat the game. also to train my Pokemon. its fun to see what move sets they have<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: well out of honesty i just want to join. i think i will make a great addition to the guild. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.: i am not in the guild right now. i am trying to join.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?: i have tons but my 2 favorites would be mudkip and charizard. for mudkip beacuse he is so cute and cool in his final stage. charizard cause i loved him when i was a kid.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: i am able to visit your discord group.<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: yes i will follow every rule.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="aros24363"><s>

</s><POST content="339467"><s></s>339467<e></e></POST> i would love to join your guild please<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself: well i am a little shy at first when meeting new people. but i am a really nice person when you get to know me<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue): my PRO nickname is aros24363<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?: 10 hrs and 8 min of gamplay. i have one badge so far trying to get 2. <br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: i am 19 years old. i come from hollister California. its a small town<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : my ambition is to beat the game. also to train my Pokemon. its fun to see what move sets they have<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: well out of honesty i just want to join. i think i will make a great addition to the guild. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.: i am not in the guild right now. i am trying to join.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?: i have tons but my 2 favorites would be mudkip and charizard. for mudkip beacuse he is so cute and cool in his final stage. charizard cause i loved him when i was a kid.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: i am able to visit your discord group.<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: yes i will follow every rule.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey Aros. We would like to thank for your appliance but unfortunaly you don't fill necessary requirements to join chronos (minimum 200h and game knowledge), we are a competitive guild and there for must have these to stay on top. Try to reapply when ur a bit more experienced. Thank You once again, Chronos.</r>

2m36ans.png

<t>i would love to join your guild please<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself: maybe im friendly, playing games to find new friends<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red) : my PRO nickname is iddoz<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?: 1628 hours i have 24 badge<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: i am 21 years old. i come from indonesia<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : i dont have alot of ambition, but im happy if i get better everyday<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: maybe i can help people here and i have got some learn here <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: im in GARUDA guild before. my friend join here, and he ask me to join too<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?: mew is my fav pokemon, honestly mew is cute poke<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: not yet now<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: yes i will follow every rule</t>

Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="iddoz"><s>

</s><POST content="340166"><s></s>340166<e></e></POST> i would love to join your guild please<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself: maybe im friendly, playing games to find new friends<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red) : my PRO nickname is iddoz<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?: 1628 hours i have 24 badge<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?: i am 21 years old. i come from indonesia<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? : i dont have alot of ambition, but im happy if i get better everyday<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?: maybe i can help people here and i have got some learn here <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left: im in GARUDA guild before. my friend join here, and he ask me to join too<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?: mew is my fav pokemon, honestly mew is cute poke<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?: not yet now<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?: yes i will follow every rule<e>

</e></QUOTE>

pls check your pms</r>

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

<r>1. I am Aymanex15 old Chronos member and loyal family <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? Aymanex15 ; all servers ( but i focus on red ) <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 1500h , 24 badges <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 years old, from morocco <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Be top pvp player and own all shiny dragons...<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because i love Chronos a lot and most of my friends are in Chronos ^•^<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I was in TheBraveBirds which was my guild but things didn't work correctly <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Shiny metagross, mejestic <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Ofc yes <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? I am able to</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="340554"><s></s>340554<e></e></POST> 1. I am Aymanex15 old Chronos member and loyal family <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? Aymanex15 ; all servers ( but i focus on red ) <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 1500h , 24 badges <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 18 years old, from morocco <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Be top pvp player and own all shiny dragons...<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because i love Chronos a lot and most of my friends are in Chronos ^•^<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I was in TheBraveBirds which was my guild but things didn't work correctly <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Shiny metagross, mejestic <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Ofc yes <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? I am able to<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Very nice , welcome aboard Ayman.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. I'm a doctor and poke games fan.<br/>

2. KreKoG playing on red server.<br/>

3.Last time i checked 600+ with all badges.<br/>

4. 25 from Athens/Greece.<br/>

5. Want to pvp more <br/>

6. Why you shouldn't? :P<br/>

7. I was in reborn but wanted to get to know more people and see how things work out in other guilds.<br/>

8. Shiny lover :D<br/>

9. Sure<br/>

10. Sure</t>