Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! im a pkmnlover if you cant tell already and loved the games ever since i played my stepdads gameboy game and later i started on firered<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Pkmnlover and in red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? if i remember right about 24hrs and 11 badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 21 and from Illinois<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? mainly to just have fun and to try and catch them all<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? i can get on pretty much anytime as long as i am not busy or have other plans for the day<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. i do not think i have ever been in a guild <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? shiny mega charizard and mainly because its cool and charizard was the final evo of the charmander i 1st picked in firered<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes i can<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can once i know them well</t>

<r><QUOTE author="pkmnlover1"><s>

</s><POST content="350593"><s></s>350593<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! im a pkmnlover if you cant tell already and loved the games ever since i played my stepdads gameboy game and later i started on firered<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Pkmnlover and in red server<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? if i remember right about 24hrs and 11 badges<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? mainly to just have fun and to try and catch them all<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? i can get on pretty much anytime as long as i am not busy or have other plans for the day<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. i do not think i have ever been in a guild <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? shiny mega charizard and mainly because its cool and charizard was the final evo of the charmander i 1st picked in firered<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can once i know them well<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<QUOTE author="pkmnlover1"><s>

</s><POST content="350593"><s></s>350593<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! im a pkmnlover if you cant tell already and loved the games ever since i played my stepdads gameboy game and later i started on firered<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes i can once i know them well<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hello <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Pkmnlover<e></e></COLOR> thanks you for your interest in our guild, however you do not fulfill certain important conditions, the 2 mandatory conditions are the 350 hours of games and the 24 badges of the 3 regions!<br/>

<br/>

Come back see us when 2 conditions are met, we will be really happy to welcome you in our family!</r>

388048chaos.png

<r><B><s></s><U><s></s>My Application Form<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B> <br/>

I have played all of the Pokemon titles up to Diamond & still enjoy Pokemon till this day. I started playing PRO in Feb of last year.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at?<e></e></B><br/>

My nickname is Deathwithagrin & I play on Red server.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

I have 198 hrs of playtime & have collected 16 badges. I'm currently in the process of training a team for Johto E4, then will move to Hoenn.<br/>

(hoping you let me slide on these since I'm close to starting Hoen)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><br/>

I am 24 years old & I am from The united States, Texas to be more specific. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Mainly to have fun, but I do really enjoy searching for good pokes & running daycare service.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><br/>

I tend to work well with other people with a common goal no matter their background. Also I have been in guilds for other games & am pretty level-headed & respected in such guilds. (I have done a good amount of poke daycare work in the past, if it is or becomes a thing with Chronos, I can help out)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><br/>

Never been in a guild on PRO before, but if daycare service counts yes. (I did work for MayElesa's Daycare Service)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><br/>

My favorite pokemon would have to be Gengar, simply because of how many threats he can deal with. He can learn a ton of moves that I love to use.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

I can certainly join the discord.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

I am 100% able to follow said rules for both PRO & Chronos.<br/>

<br/>

I'll keep an eye out on here for a reply, thank you for your time.</r>

R3FrvhB.png

<r><QUOTE author="Deathwithagrin"><s>

</s><POST content="351862"><s></s>351862<e></e></POST> <B><s></s><U><s></s>My Application Form<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1. Tell us about yourself!<e></e></B> <br/>

I have played all of the Pokemon titles up to Diamond & still enjoy Pokemon till this day. I started playing PRO in Feb of last year.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at?<e></e></B><br/>

My nickname is Deathwithagrin & I play on Red server.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. How many hours of game play do you have? How many badges do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

I have 198 hrs of playtime & have collected 16 badges. I'm currently in the process of training a team for Johto E4, then will move to Hoenn.<br/>

(hoping you let me slide on these since I'm close to starting Hoen)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<e></e></B><br/>

I am 24 years old & I am from The united States, Texas to be more specific. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<e></e></B><br/>

Mainly to have fun, but I do really enjoy searching for good pokes & running daycare service.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></B><br/>

I tend to work well with other people with a common goal no matter their background. Also I have been in guilds for other games & am pretty level-headed & respected in such guilds. (I have done a good amount of poke daycare work in the past, if it is or becomes a thing with Chronos, I can help out)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></B><br/>

Never been in a guild on PRO before, but if daycare service counts yes. (I did work for MayElesa's Daycare Service)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></B><br/>

My favorite pokemon would have to be Gengar, simply because of how many threats he can deal with. He can learn a ton of moves that I love to use.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></B><br/>

I can certainly join the discord.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></B><br/>

I am 100% able to follow said rules for both PRO & Chronos.<br/>

<br/>

I'll keep an eye out on here for a reply, thank you for your time.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Nice to meet you. <E>:Angel:</E> Please check your pm.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r>1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from June,2016.<br/>

2.My Nickname : Blazer001 and i play on Red server.<br/>

3.I have 400+ hours and all 24 badges.<br/>

4.I am 17 and from India.<br/>

5.I want be the top 25 in ladder and want to hunt many shinies as much as i can.<br/>

6.I get to be friendly with my friends and also a good guy. <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

7.I was in a guild which was so quiet and no one online. So i left it.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Blaziken becoz its one of the powerful pokes and looks great in mega form.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game.<br/>

10.Yes, I am able to the rules and also will follow in future.</r>

forum.png

<r><QUOTE author="Blazer001"><s>

</s>1.I am a guy studying in an university and playing pro from June,2016.<br/>

2.My Nickname : Blazer001 and i play on Red server.<br/>

3.I have 400+ hours and all 24 badges.<br/>

4.I am 17 and from India.<br/>

5.I want be the top 25 in ladder and want to hunt many shinies as much as i can.<br/>

6.I get to be friendly with my friends and also a good guy. <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

7.I was in a guild which was so quiet and no one online. So i left it.<br/>

8.My favorite pokemon is Blaziken becoz its one of the powerful pokes and looks great in mega form.<br/>

9.I still visit the discord group cause i wanted to enter after i join the guild in game.<br/>

10.Yes, I am able to the rules and also will follow in future.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Nice to meet you! Please check your pm. <E>:Cool:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>Hello proud family of chronos!<br/>

I'd like to join this crazy family <br/>

1.I would not speak for myself cause i prefer that people judge me.Kindness is my first priority tho<br/>

2.Taniz/red<br/>

3.750hrs,24 badges<br/>

4.I'm 22 yrs old and i come from Greece<br/>

5.My ambition in game is to make good friend,have fun together in a healthy environment and be as battle competitive as i can<br/>

6.Cause i think i got a bit of experience by being in another guild for a long time.<br/>

7.As i said i was in a guild and left cause the passion for the game was lost from most members and i want to retrieve it<br/>

8.Lots of favorites pokemon but milotic has a special place in my heart cause won me a lot of battles<br/>

9.Yeah and i can do it immediately<br/>

10.Rules are to be followed.No rules no game<br/>

<br/>

Sorry for my english they need refreshement. Another reason im motivated to join u :P</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Taniz"><s>

</s><POST content="352493"><s></s>352493<e></e></POST> Hello proud family of chronos!<br/>

I'd like to join this crazy family <br/>

1.I would not speak for myself cause i prefer that people judge me.Kindness is my first priority tho<br/>

2.Taniz/red<br/>

3.750hrs,24 badges<br/>

4.I'm 22 yrs old and i come from Greece<br/>

5.My ambition in game is to make good friend,have fun together in a healthy environment and be as battle competitive as i can<br/>

6.Cause i think i got a bit of experience by being in another guild for a long time.<br/>

7.As i said i was in a guild and left cause the passion for the game was lost from most members and i want to retrieve it<br/>

8.Lots of favorites pokemon but milotic has a special place in my heart cause won me a lot of battles<br/>

9.Yeah and i can do it immediately<br/>

10.Rules are to be followed.No rules no game<br/>

<br/>

Sorry for my english they need refreshement. Another reason im motivated to join u :P<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Please check your pm.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif