Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<t>1.I Wanna be the very best!!!<br/>

2.Santorinios Red Server<br/>

3.206 hours and 24 Badges<br/>

4.29 Years old From Greece<br/>

5.I want to make the ultimate Team in the game.<br/>

6.Because i am very friendly and active.<br/>

7.I am Free Agent.<br/>

8.Mew because i Grew up playing the first pokemon games with the Gen I and i also like Dragons.<br/>

9.Absolutely.<br/>

10.100%</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Santorinios"><s>

</s><POST content="354999"><s></s>354999<e></e></POST> 1.I Wanna be the very best!!!<br/>

2.Santorinios Red Server<br/>

3.206 hours and 24 Badges<br/>

4.29 Years old From Greece<br/>

5.I want to make the ultimate Team in the game.<br/>

6.Because i am very friendly and active.<br/>

7.I am Free Agent.<br/>

8.Mew because i Grew up playing the first pokemon games with the Gen I and i also like Dragons.<br/>

9.Absolutely.<br/>

10.100%<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Interesting bro. Check your pm.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! My name's zaki , from us , 17 years old <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? I was in blue but decided to join red because there seem to be more talented battlers here <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?Asi said just started in red but i had 500+ in blue/ 380 rating + , but gave away everything and decided to start again <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 17 / us <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Best pvp player <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because i came to red just because of the good reputation of Chronos and the battlers in it also it seems a good family to be in <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No i wasn't <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Greninja, great ability and looks awesome <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Ofc <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Sure i always did</t>

output_nbBd5e.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Ziko2k"><s>

</s><POST content="355413"><s></s>355413<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! My name's zaki , from us , 17 years old <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? I was in blue but decided to join red because there seem to be more talented battlers here <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?Asi said just started in red but i had 500+ in blue/ 380 rating + , but gave away everything and decided to start again <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 17 / us <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Best pvp player <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because i came to red just because of the good reputation of Chronos and the battlers in it also it seems a good family to be in <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No i wasn't <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Greninja, great ability and looks awesome <br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Ofc <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Sure i always did<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Check ur pm's. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

2m36ans.png

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<t>I'm a family man with 2 children. an avid pokemon fan. most importantly I'm a chef and everyone loves food right?!!<br/>

my ign is daedrakhajit01 on red server.<br/>

I have 1800 hours and play on red.<br/>

I am 27 years old and I come from the uk . England to bemore precise <br/>

my final objective in pro is to create a place of enjoyment and relaxation amongst a socially acceptable atmospshere that all can enjoy, to lead a like minded group in the way of respect and furthering the guilds name in the server via pvp or general help :) <br/>

I should be accepted for the above reason, my loyalty is insane and my tenacity to sucseed is in rivalled :P<br/>

I was the leader of unity. I will not say anything about that here as leadership respect of guild matters is important. the leaders of chronos will be informed at their discretion. <br/>

my favorite poke has to be talonflame... why?!! the gg's ofcourse xd<br/>

I'm already in your discord and have been for much time. <br/>

I live for the rules. <br/>

<br/>

thank you for your time in reading.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="DaeDraKhajit"><s>

</s><POST content="356530"><s></s>356530<e></e></POST> I'm a family man with 2 children. an avid pokemon fan. most importantly I'm a chef and everyone loves food right?!!<br/>

my ign is daedrakhajit01 on red server.<br/>

I have 1800 hours and play on red.<br/>

I am 27 years old and I come from the uk . England to bemore precise <br/>

my final objective in pro is to create a place of enjoyment and relaxation amongst a socially acceptable atmospshere that all can enjoy, to lead a like minded group in the way of respect and furthering the guilds name in the server via pvp or general help :) <br/>

I should be accepted for the above reason, my loyalty is insane and my tenacity to sucseed is in rivalled :P<br/>

I was the leader of unity. I will not say anything about that here as leadership respect of guild matters is important. the leaders of chronos will be informed at their discretion. <br/>

my favorite poke has to be talonflame... why?!! the gg's ofcourse xd<br/>

I'm already in your discord and have been for much time. <br/>

I live for the rules. <br/>

<br/>

thank you for your time in reading.<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Welcome to Chronos brother and thanks for joining us. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r>Hey, I love pvp and I am constantly striving to improve myself and my team. I also like to hunt for epic pokemon. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

2. Plasmavortex (Red)<br/>

3. I only have around 290 hrs, but I play daily. I have all badges from kanto, johto, and hoenn<br/>

4. I am 23, and I am from the US.<br/>

5. I want to make it onto the pvp ladder (and possibly be first).<br/>

6. I am constantly striving to improve and I love helping if I can. I am also looking for a positive community and is fun.<br/>

7. I used to be in World Elite and Unity, and now many of my former guildmates and friends are in Chronos. <br/>

8. I personally like Torterra even though he isn't used competitively. I like his design.<br/>

9. Yes, I would love to.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Definitely</r>

<r><QUOTE author="PlasmaVortex"><s>

</s><POST content="356754"><s></s>356754<e></e></POST> Hey, I love pvp and I am constantly striving to improve myself and my team. I also like to hunt for epic pokemon. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

3. I only have around 290 hrs, but I play daily. I have all badges from kanto, johto, and hoenn<br/>

6. I am constantly striving to improve and I love helping if I can. I am also looking for a positive community and is fun.<br/>

7. I used to be in World Elite and Unity, and now many of my former guildmates and friends are in Chronos. <br/>

8. I personally like Torterra even though he isn't used competitively. I like his design.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Definitely<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hi <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>PlasmaVortex<e></e></COLOR> check your PM ! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

388048chaos.png

<r><QUOTE author="PlasmaVortex"><s>

</s><POST content="356754"><s></s>356754<e></e></POST> Hey, I love pvp and I am constantly striving to improve myself and my team. I also like to hunt for epic pokemon. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Definitely<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

interesting mate, check your pm.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif