Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>1. Hello im Esophogor i have enjoyed playing video games ever since i was a lil tyke riding a big wheel. <br/>

2. Eso for short i play on Red <br/>

3. 1383 hours all badges<br/>

4. 23 i live in Buffalo NY <br/>

5. currently im mainly just a hunter but will start pvping once i stop being a nub<br/>

6. im pretty active and always willing to help others<br/>

7. im currently in unity but the guild is slowly dying <br/>

8. Typhlosion and Starptor no specific reason for them being my fav<br/>

9. ofc<br/>

10. always</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="esophogor"><s>

</s><POST content="363204"><s></s>363204<e></e></POST> 1. Hello im Esophogor i have enjoyed playing video games ever since i was a lil tyke riding a big wheel. <br/>

2. Eso for short i play on Red <br/>

3. 1383 hours all badges<br/>

4. 23 i live in Buffalo NY <br/>

5. currently im mainly just a hunter but will start pvping once i stop being a nub<br/>

6. im pretty active and always willing to help others<br/>

7. im currently in unity but the guild is slowly dying <br/>

8. Typhlosion and Starptor no specific reason for them being my fav<br/>

9. ofc<br/>

10. always<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

not even a question bro bringing u in now. thank you for choosing chronos.</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

About myself, My name's Muhit Zaman and Im a 18 years old boy who loves watching anime, playing sports and listen to music! ^^ Im more of a fun loving person but can get really deep sometimes.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

My name on PRO is Alain30, and i play on Red server, I started playing from 16th Jan 2016<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 925+hrs of game time and 24 badges with decent rating.(badly waiting for sinnoh)<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?\<br/>

As mentioned before I am 18 and Im from Bangladesh GMT 6:00+<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

Final final objective on PRO would be to be one of the strongest and most experienced players on RED server and complete all quests in the game <br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

I'd like to make new friends and help out each other on our journey and spend a better time rather than just being alone and progress through the game, I can help out with exploring new maps and lend strong pokemon to my guild members for their help and increase my rating to help our guild to get top of the guild ranking!! ^-^<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I used to be on a guild, and left it two weeks ago since it was very inactive, and it had not much of team cooporation between members and hardly had any experienced members :/<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favourite pokemon is Greninja since its really fast and has a really cool personality when it comes to battles (anime persepctive)<br/>

<br/>

Talonflame's my favourite pokemon in competative PvP battles because of its uinque abilty of Gale Wings and it's super cool appearence! -<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Not yet, I havn't yet got the link for the guild discord group,<br/>

Right now im only able to talk to the guild leader Quanle92...<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

I'm absolutely going well with the PRO and Guld Rules and am 100% certain, I can follow them without any hesitation or issues... <br/>

<br/>

Thanks alot to Quanle92 for inviting me to the guild and lettiing me fill up the form! ^-^<br/>

Hoping to work together real soon! Cheers!</t>

Alain301forumsize.png

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="Alain30"><s>

</s><POST content="364140"><s></s>364140<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

About myself, My name's Muhit Zaman and Im a 18 years old boy who loves watching anime, playing sports and listen to music! ^^ Im more of a fun loving person but can get really deep sometimes.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

My name on PRO is Alain30, and i play on Red server, I started playing from 16th Jan 2016<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 925+hrs of game time and 24 badges with decent rating.(badly waiting for sinnoh)<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?\<br/>

As mentioned before I am 18 and Im from Bangladesh GMT 6:00+<br/>

<br/>

Final final objective on PRO would be to be one of the strongest and most experienced players on RED server and complete all quests in the game <br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

I'd like to make new friends and help out each other on our journey and spend a better time rather than just being alone and progress through the game, I can help out with exploring new maps and lend strong pokemon to my guild members for their help and increase my rating to help our guild to get top of the guild ranking!! ^-^<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I used to be on a guild, and left it two weeks ago since it was very inactive, and it had not much of team cooporation between members and hardly had any experienced members :/<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

My favourite pokemon is Greninja since its really fast and has a really cool personality when it comes to battles (anime persepctive)<br/>

<br/>

Talonflame's my favourite pokemon in competative PvP battles because of its uinque abilty of Gale Wings and it's super cool appearence! -<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Not yet, I havn't yet got the link for the guild discord group,<br/>

Right now im only able to talk to the guild leader Quanle92...<br/>

<br/>

I'm absolutely going well with the PRO and Guld Rules and am 100% certain, I can follow them without any hesitation or issues... <br/>

<br/>

Thanks alot to Quanle92 for inviting me to the guild and lettiing me fill up the form! ^-^<br/>

Hoping to work together real soon! Cheers!<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

thank you very much for choosing chronos please allow me 2 mins and check your pms. welcome to chronos friend.</r>

<t>hey im MahatmaSepp im 17 years old from germany and my hobbies are playing soccer and volleyball.<br/>

my Nickname is MahatmaSepp and im playing at the red server.<br/>

i got 380 ingame hours and got all 24 badges<br/>

in PRO i want to build a solid pvp team and have fun with friends and also help each other<br/>

my favourite pokemon is lucario cuz when i saw it the first time in the pokemon series it acted really epic and thats exactly what i love :D<br/>

i dont have discord yet but i will get it as soon as possible (if i would be accepted :D)<br/>

i am</t>

Mahatmahansforumsize.png

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r><QUOTE author="MahatmaSepp"><s>

</s><POST content="364186"><s></s>364186<e></e></POST> hey im MahatmaSepp im 17 years old from germany and my hobbies are playing soccer and volleyball.<br/>

my Nickname is MahatmaSepp and im playing at the red server.<br/>

i got 380 ingame hours and got all 24 badges<br/>

in PRO i want to build a solid pvp team and have fun with friends and also help each other<br/>

my favourite pokemon is lucario cuz when i saw it the first time in the pokemon series it acted really epic and thats exactly what i love :D<br/>

i dont have discord yet but i will get it as soon as possible (if i would be accepted :D)<br/>

i am<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

thank you very much fro choosing chronos. please allow me 2 mins then chec your pms here. thank you again and welcome to chronos friend</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is João I'm 25 years old and I live in Portugal, i play Pokemon games since 2003, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of Benfica<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

theunbanned / Red<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

315 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

25 / Portugal<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Shiny Charizard, It's Amazing<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Yes</t>

Guest DaeDraKhajit

<r>can u tell us why ur leaving ur current guild please without mentioning thei name. thank you. <QUOTE author="theunbanned"><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

My name is João I'm 25 years old and I live in Portugal, i play Pokemon games since 2003, Currently playing: Pokemon GO, PRO, and little Pokemon Sun, And I'm a fan of Benfica<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

theunbanned / Red<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

315 Hr / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

<br/>

25 / Portugal<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Complete the pokédex<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

<br/>

Help and be helped<br/>

<br/>

can u mention why u are leaving current guild without naming them please. thank you. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? <br/>

<br/>

right now<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

<br/>

Shiny Charizard, It's Amazing<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Yes<br/>

<br/>