User already logged in

Flamingaegis

335783 my account is locked,help me ;'( i'm on yellow server

335788 Yeah same happened to me man:( Hope it's just a small bug

335801 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: I cant log in the red server do something the user already logged in but I am not -_-

335877 Same for me in Red Server.

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hello everyone, first of all I am sorry for the inconvenience that you guys experienced.

As you can see in this thread, unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

From some feedback from other players, there also seems that restarting the client multiple times and trying to log in will allow you to enter (not confirmed).

To prevent this issue use "Settings»Log Out" instead of closing the client right away. This action will force the save of the data of your account and also kick your account out of the server, and therefor preventing this issue to happen.

As there are many topics from this nature in the forums I am also going to lock the thread, but firstly I send the word about the situation to the rest of the team.

Best of luck

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

335783 -snip

335788-snip

335801 -snip

335877-snip

Small update: Server will be rebooted in some minutes :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.