My account have been stuck

Luciferianx

I was in the first cave in viridian forest,i got my pc shutdown and then i cant log in my account.The error is when the loading screen in the end it says PRO32 has stopped working.We tried my husband account and he can log in.So what is happening can u return me back to the city?

My account at the loading map in the end this is the error:Translate "The PRO32.exe' has stopped working

neFycrU.png

My husband account

7Z8npWG.png

336746 I was in the first cave in viridian forest,i got my pc shutdown and then i cant log in my account.The error is when the loading screen in the end it says PRO32 has stopped working.We tried my husband account and he can log in.So what is happening can u return me back to the city?

My account at the loading map in the end this is the error:Translate "The PRO32.exe' has stopped working

Please try log in now. I have sent you to your last visited PC - it may just be that you got stuck in the loading screen.

We live update maps, so occasionally this error can happen and results in you being stuck in transition.