jessie and james boss,

Zezu

checker says its ready but their not there. https://prntscr.com/dwd9xp ss of npc

ss of checker https://prntscr.com/dwdaiz no clue what to do .

Do you remember when was the last time you battled them?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

tbh no . ill wait if i have too tho its no biggie

Ok, I'll leave the thread open. Keep us updated :)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

the checker never worked for me actually for a lot of bosses...from the day it was added...right now it said that Erika and Brock are ready to battle and i beat them on friday(3 days ago) and for jessie and james also...it said they are ready but they need around 100more hours to cooldown

sceptile-mega.gifempoleon.gifmilotic-f.giftalonflame.gifumbreon.gifsalamence-mega.giflucario-mega.giftyranitar-mega.gif

337410 the checker never worked for me actually for a lot of bosses...from the day it was added...right now it said that Erika and Brock are ready to battle and i beat them on friday(3 days ago) and for jessie and james also...it said they are ready but they need around 100more hours to cooldown

What do you mean? Does it never work or does it not work for a lot of bosses? Never works = all bosses. For a lot of bosses = works for some but not all. Please be more specific if possible...

Also, if you only recently battled them, you must be aware of this post

335415 The cool down checker might be broken for the first cycle after the boss revamp, but should work as intended after that.

Official discord chat.