kyogre mount can change back raikou mount

Jingkoo88

hi gm just now i use my pvp coins 500 to change the kyogre mount....after i change it i fount kyogre mount is surf mount .....before i change it i think the kyorgre mount is walk mount @@ any gm can help me change back the kyorgre mount to raiko mount walk pls...thank you so much

337388 hi gm just now i use my pvp coins 500 to change the kyogre mount....after i change it i fount kyogre mount is surf mount .....before i change it i think the kyorgre mount is walk mount @@ any gm can help me change back the kyorgre mount to raiko mount walk pls...thank you so much

Hello jingkoo88, I am sorry that the mount wasn't what you expected to be, unfortunatly we are unable to do such refunds or changes, otherwise people could potentially abuse the system and be able to constantly change the rewards at will.

Once again I am sorry we aren't able to help you in this situation. Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.