Pokémon~

Somes

All Discssions about Pokémons..

XY

~ Ash's Goomy evolved to Sligoo <3 and Froakie to Frogadier <3

~ Strongest Mega Evolution PART 2 and 3 released ~

~ Shiny Luchabull appearence in episode "When Light and Dark Collide!"Luchabull and Dark Luchabull!" (Season: Pokemon XY Part 2, Episode 4)

~ and also hehe Ash's and Serena's First Date <3

If im missing Something u can post or Update your views and i'll update in this list :D , hehe anyway this is a Discussion so all can post :oYuck:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to get into the pokemon series, unfortunately it's just too G rated and childish. Now if they made a animated series based off the "Pokemon Adventures" manga that would be amazing I'd tune in every week like I do Fairy Tail :Heart:

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

I would really like to get into the pokemon series, unfortunately it's just too G rated and childish. Now if they made a animated series based off the "Pokemon Adventures" manga that would be amazing I'd tune in every week like I do Fairy Tail :Heart:

https://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Origins

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pokemon is AMAZING i love it and have been playing the games/watching the anime since i was 4 lol also for the person that said its too g rated and childish...it got a little more mature in the diamond and pearl with team galactic and pokemon hunter J...but didn't really play to much on it because it is a children's show actually i think the darkest pokemon has ever gotten was when it showed pokemon hunter J die