pokemon nickname

Teemoking

allow us to nickname our own pokemon :Grin:

i think it will be funny and make pokemon trainer more intimate with their own pokemons

1. only the OT of the pokemon can nickname it, so this gonna make people more willing to catch their own pokemons

2. pay like 100k each time to rename ur pokemon(a good money sink method)

338648 allow us to nickname our own pokemon :Grin:

i think it will be funny and make pokemon trainer more intimate with their own pokemons

1. only the OT of the pokemon can nickname it, so this gonna make people more willing to catch their own pokemons

2. pay like 100k each time to rename ur pokemon(a good money sink method)

Hey TeemoKing,

Thanks for the suggestions, however, as stated in this post, there are no plans to add nicknaming to PRO. The simple reason being that it's very difficult to manage and easy to abuse with inappropriate nicknames. Additionally, each nickname would add extra data to each Pokemon which would add up quickly and over-stress the database.

Again, thanks for the suggestion and keep them coming. We always look forward to reading how out community would change the game. Though we don't respond to each suggestion, be sure that we look at each one and take notes of the good ones for future use.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.