Wild HeartSoul Appears!

[glow=silver]Hey there! My name is HeartSoul. if any of you know me from the Insurgence/Reborn/Uranium discords, no need to read the next paragraph. though since I'm assuming most readers aren't from any of the servers, I'm going to include a introduction!

I am a 17 (nearly 18) year-old male living in the US. My favorite pokemon is the lovable Honey Badger and Volcano pokemon, Typhlosion! Johto is my favorite Region! My very first pokemon game was Pokemon Sapphire, and from there, I worked up my skills as a trainer! I'm not exactly the best trainer around (my world ranking may be located in a galaxy far, far away) but I do my best with what I have. If you were to ask me to characterize myself by skills, I'd guess that I'm a pro-casual player, meaning I play games to the best of my abilities as well as take the time to enjoy it! Besides pokemon, I have a general interest into most other Nintendo franchises, such as Mario and Kirby, and I also am a rather big fan of Sonic! Course, as this is a pokemon forum, those subjects will be kept to off topic channels.

I know I still need to do stuff for my account (avatar and signature, etcetera) but I hope to be a great addition to PRO![/glow]

:thanks:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO, HeartSoul!

We have plenty of ways to support you on your new journey. If ever you need help don't hesitate to check out the Game Guides or look for live support on our IRC. You can also check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions to give you a better understanding about the game.

Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy your game!

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

339234 Hey there! My name is HeartSoul. if any of you know me from the Insurgence/Reborn/Uranium discords, no need to read the next paragraph. though since I'm assuming most readers aren't from any of the servers, I'm going to include a introduction!

I am a 17 (nearly 18) year-old male living in the US. My favorite pokemon is the lovable Honey Badger and Volcano pokemon, Typhlosion! Johto is my favorite Region! My very first pokemon game was Pokemon Sapphire, and from there, I worked up my skills as a trainer! I'm not exactly the best trainer around (my world ranking may be located in a galaxy far, far away) but I do my best with what I have. If you were to ask me to characterize myself by skills, I'd guess that I'm a pro-casual player, meaning I play games to the best of my abilities as well as take the time to enjoy it! Besides pokemon, I have a general interest into most other Nintendo franchises, such as Mario and Kirby, and I also am a rather big fan of Sonic! Course, as this is a pokemon forum, those subjects will be kept to off topic channels.

I know I still need to do stuff for my account (avatar and signature, etcetera) but I hope to be a great addition to PRO!

Hey HeartSoul, welcome to PRO ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png

339236 Welcome to PRO, HeartSoul!

We have plenty of ways to support you on your new journey. If ever you need help don't hesitate to check out the Game Guides or look for live support on our IRC. You can also check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions to give you a better understanding about the game.

Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy your game!

[glow=green]thanks! as a Pokemon Veteran (If you count veteran as in playing Pokemon Sapphire, dropping out for 4 years, then HeartGold, then dropping out for another 5 years, then binge playing Emerald, Crystal, Insurgence, Gale of Darkness, Reborn, and Uranium as that), I most likely won't have any problems, especially since I know my way around Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.[/glow]

339234 Hey there! My name is HeartSoul. if any of you know me from the Insurgence/Reborn/Uranium discords, no need to read the next paragraph. though since I'm assuming most readers aren't from any of the servers, I'm going to include a introduction!

I know I still need to do stuff for my account (avatar and signature, etcetera) but I hope to be a great addition to PRO!

Hey HeartSoul, welcome to PRO ! :Smile:

[glow=green]Thanks![/glow] :Smile:

339234 [glow=silver]Hey there! My name is HeartSoul. if any of you know me from the Insurgence/Reborn/Uranium discords, no need to read the next paragraph. though since I'm assuming most readers aren't from any of the servers, I'm going to include a introduction!

I know I still need to do stuff for my account (avatar and signature, etcetera) but I hope to be a great addition to PRO![/glow]

welcome to PRO :Shy: gudluck and have fun

339234 [glow=silver]Hey there! My name is HeartSoul. if any of you know me from the Insurgence/Reborn/Uranium discords, no need to read the next paragraph. though since I'm assuming most readers aren't from any of the servers, I'm going to include a introduction!

welcome to PRO :Shy: gudluck and have fun

[glow=green]Thanks! I've been taking a look around, and I've noticed something called Guilds. I'm assuming BlueMYSTIC is one such guild?[/glow]

Welcome to PRO bud. I hope you enjoy your stay ~ Also if you don't mind me asking, what server did you choose? :Angel:

spacer.png

Welcome to PRO bud. I hope you enjoy your stay ~ Also if you don't mind me asking, what server did you choose? :Angel:

I went into the Blue Server :Crazy: though depending on how I get to know the people on the forum, I may switch to Red or Yellow or stay in Blue.