Entry Hazard Bug (dying to hazard) still alive

Zinsmiter

Even though the animation thing doesn't happen anymore it still counts down a pokemon on the opponent's team. So if an opponent's pokemon dies to hazards it will seem like 2 pokemon just died. Before it was easy to take account for this because when you saw the animation bug you knew that the count bug was gonna happen as well. Now that the animation bug is gone it's just more difficult to keep track on this.

And of course there is still the bug where the opponent just gets his turn skipped if you sacrifice a pokemon to hazards.

339277 Even though the animation thing doesn't happen anymore it still counts down a pokemon on the opponent's team. So if an opponent's pokemon dies to hazards it will seem like 2 pokemon just died. Before it was easy to take account for this because when you saw the animation bug you knew that the count bug was gonna happen as well. Now that the animation bug is gone it's just more difficult to keep track on this.

And of course there is still the bug where the opponent just gets his turn skipped if you sacrifice a pokemon to hazards.

so u just count like previously but now its +1 instead of +2. At least Shane made the pokes died to hazards dont give the weather condition anymore.

339587 so u just count like previously but now its +1 instead of +2. At least Shane made the pokes died to hazards dont give the weather condition anymore.

I know that you can count it still. I'm just saying it's easier to overlook now and it's a bother so it should be adressed. The bug with the turn being skipped is already one of the most gamebreaking bugs still in the game.

339587 so u just count like previously but now its +1 instead of +2. At least Shane made the pokes died to hazards dont give the weather condition anymore.

I know that you can count it still. I'm just saying it's easier to overlook now and it's a bother so it should be adressed. The bug with the turn being skipped is already one of the most gamebreaking bugs still in the game.

So the turn is still skipped? I havent seen for that hazard bug for so long and I think its solved :confused: