Blood Of Malaya ( BOM ) Active users ---YELLOWWWWW

Hafizman93

We looking for active player , we will have pvp among guildmate and many interesting event.Dont hesitate to contact me. Hafizman93 .

We help each other and support each other.Doesn't matter where you are from..As long as you are active and give support to our guild..

Most welcome to Malaysians

EVERYONE INVITED ! SEE YAAAA

LLUhRLU.jpg?4

charizard.gif blaziken.gifinfernape.gif magmortar.gif

Re: Blood Of Malaya ( BOM ) Active users

<r>I suggest you to state which server this guild is in.<br/>

Other than that, good luck! <E>:y:</E></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

good luck with the guild :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Guest SugarRed9
339421 Good luck with the guild Hafiz! And much <3: from RukittenMe :3

hey thanks mate..ANYONE NEED EV AND LEVELLING SERVICE CAN CONTACT SUGERRED..TRUSTED TRAINER

Thanks man, it means a lot :Heart: Feel free to pm me on here on the forums if you ever want to do guild events together :Grin: