After trying pvp

Mlgcupcakes1

why you bother banning players on a "early access feature" all moves arent coded and people pvp based on non-banned moves , pvp is very bad and thats because all moves abilities need to be coded and afterwards players could have their op-strategies-pokemons . What i advice is , try to code all moves and for moves that are "Op" try to just fix them , not remove or ban from pvps . for example if leech seed is op you can make the effect dissappear after the trainer switch pokes instead of banning it ( just saying ) and for sleep people can use berries to wake up pokemons and not 6 leftovers and lifeorbs and go full stoll mode with roost/ toxic spikes /spikes / stealth rock /whirlwind lame moveset . let pvps be free and just rescale Op moves , for exampe here if sleep is 70% acc rate make it 30% and allow it . Thats what i believe after trying pvp , it was pretty lame i dont recommend it xD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose "that was pretty lame" because you lost all your matches ?

Just saying, people are already using berries. Nobody runs 6x leftovers/life orbs. They are already trying to fix/code all abilities, what do you think ? They just ban it and put it in a corner without doing anything ?

Banning a gamebreaking move is the right solution untill it's fixed. Whatever.

Edit: A free pvp would be a real mess. Alot of people would use the bugged moves, it would be totaly retarded to do this. Rules are needed everywhere, whatever².

339642 I suppose "that was pretty lame" because you lost all your matches ?

how about first of all you learn proper manners when you reply to a topic ? pvp are super lame thats the reality they are no fun they are boring and its completly meh , thats my opinion and you dont have to agree or disagree but you have to respect it , 2nd if i lose or win is something that you dont know you just try to trigger me , what i did here was to talk about pvp impression and what i believe is worth doing about them .

how about first of all you learn proper manners when you reply to a topic ? pvp are super lame thats the reality they are no fun they are boring and its completly meh , thats my opinion and you dont have to agree or disagree but you have to respect it , 2nd if i lose or win is something that you dont know you just try to trigger me , what i did here was to talk about pvp impression and what i believe is worth doing about them .

I just asked you a question. I replied to your points and gave my impression. You're not on a finished official game, but on the beta of a fan made game. You can't expect it to be perfect. The PvP isnt the best but it is still decent.

You came to spread your venom, not to give your opinion. You're asking me to learn proper manners before replying a topic, but hey, what about learning proper manners before trash talking something you have no clue of ?

I never tried to trigger you, you did it yourself by not being able read my question and taking it as a personnal attack.

See you around.

339658 You came to spread your venom, not to give your opinion. You're asking me to learn proper manners before replying a topic, but hey, what about learning proper manners before trash talking something you have no clue of ?

aye aye i get it now , sorry for triggering you fanboy i now have something else to mention about this game , its community is full of this kind of "human being" try to avoid them , wont reply to you again , clearly you have issues , as for the trash you speak of i never mention this game as perfect or blame anyone , i know what i m playing and as far as it go , grow up kid.

339638 why you bother banning players on a "early access feature" all moves arent coded and people pvp based on non-banned moves , pvp is very bad and thats because all moves abilities need to be coded and afterwards players could have their op-strategies-pokemons . What i advice is , try to code all moves and for moves that are "Op" try to just fix them , not remove or ban from pvps . for example if leech seed is op you can make the effect dissappear after the trainer switch pokes instead of banning it ( just saying ) and for sleep people can use berries to wake up pokemons and not 6 leftovers and lifeorbs and go full stoll mode with roost/ toxic spikes /spikes / stealth rock /whirlwind lame moveset . let pvps be free and just rescale Op moves , for exampe here if sleep is 70% acc rate make it 30% and allow it . Thats what i believe after trying pvp , it was pretty lame i dont recommend it xD

I get half your points with "code alls moves and abilties", but tbh stop looking for too many excuses and get good.

QQ doesnt help any1, no reason to shift the blame when your gameplay and decisionmaking is bad

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

wow , i m done with this community like i post something without blaming/whinning/raging and here i have every genius person talking about raging,blaming,whining , not to mention this guy who is sent here by his b*tthurt buddy Giovanna and be like " no one agrees dont worry " like my post is something important, LOL i litterly laugh so hard right now with you guys , the other guy already figure out my gameplan and decide it was bad not to metion get good hahahah .. wow this community is top kek , keep up the good work haha

What i said was Pvp Isnt worth YET , nothing more , nothing less , Learn to undrestand a topic and stop having your own fantasies about it .

let pvps be free and just rescale Op moves , for exampe here if sleep is 70% acc rate make it 30% and allow it .

Well, no. There are no problems with how it is currently.

Just try to adapt to the current meta instead of getting salty about it. The creators of the game want every move/ability working more than you do, but they have limited time/manpower etc to do so.

Stall, hyper offense etc. are legitimate strategies. I hate stall teams more than you could imagine, but that's where your team building skills as well as predictions come into play. You need to adapt, there's no need to be upset. You're still gonna see stall teams if every move/ability was coded.

And you aren't exactly "not blaming/whining". You didn't just say "PvP isn't worth it yet", you suggested a few other things and said it was lame which counts as whining.

339681 getting salty about it

there we go again , but i have to give tips for a legit answer i ll give this to you thank you for trying althou i m not salty i just dislike the current pvp which is not whining i m just stating my stance for pvp , as for lame , yes i find it quite lame and this isnt whining its just how i find the current pvp meta .