After trying pvp

Mlgcupcakes1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

339732 PRO without PvP is a 75-80hr game.

nah you are mistaken, pvp is bad but i m playing for like 450 hours , i can do otherstuff , pro isnt a 80hours game, pokemon goal isnt to just finish up 3 leagues and quit , you can pass time trading ,hunt epics , maybe collect shines , mounts/accessories etc ,you can even just make walks and talk at your guild tab , pro is a fine game , althou i may be wrong but i think they give wrong priorities or they lack people at the coding part , i think they shouldve focused on finishing up moves way before they even release hoenn and now shane or red talked about sinnoh which is fine and game will be packed again but i think they should focus all the manpower on completing the pvp first and then maybe add effects which is pretty cool before they do anythingelse .

Just a reminder to stay on the topic of the, well, topic at hand =) Let us stay calm and civil and discuss our opinions in an open manner without throwing insults and offenses at each other.

Shane is working hard to fix all bugged moves, it just takes time to do so and implement them. Therefor, we ban them (until fixed/coded) so users cannot take advantage of these moves and use them unfairly to gain an imbalanced advantage over the opponents they face.

Rules are in place so someone does not continuously, for example, (sleep clause) sleeping an entire team. It's not exactly fair and lowering the accuracy would take away a similarity we have to the original Pokemon games and most likely anger more users than it would make happy about it. We try to keep moves and whatnot the same as the Pokemon games =) The sleep clause is not exclusive to PRO. You can find a list on Smogon as well that lists some various clauses for PvP. It is to protect certain things from being abused. Rules are in place to ensure a standard of balance to PvP. If you are having troubles, try learning about EVs and IVs, different item and Pokemon combinations, and switching up your team. There are so many different Pokemon, items, etc out there, you just have to find what works for you.

This has gotten very off-topic. I will be locking it to prevent more unnecessarily toxic comments and comments not relating to the original poster's first post.

[glow=grey]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums so it can be of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.<i></i>[/glow]