STOP HUNT STOP FARM - APPLY FOR STAFF

Sitzei

well before i start this topic i wanna say i got nothing personal with Viktim (who make me create this since he used 2 staff pokes in our battle) or any other GM otherwise i respect and appiciate their work on PRO

i know this topic will get locked as fast it can and be buried but i will waste sometime on this anyway.

i dont understand why a GM doesnt matter how hard he work for PRO can be allowed to get a epic/legend pokemon 30-31 ivs the nature and abillity he wish (that can be used in RANKED) i dont accept the usage of 1 and now they use 2...

first answer will be 600- total evs and stuff like that i read many times (why should be allowed cuz he spend hours for code maps and ban bots or other works he do?

isnt this a voluntary work? i dont know if i am wrong but explain me what VALUNTEER means...

they choose that at first place nobody force them with a gun to apply for being staff why they must get as reward a so hard OP pokemon that most users can get VERY VERY HARD or even worst cant ever get it if they wanna a reward give them shiny poke with 01 iv or staff pokes banned from RANKED or free membership or 20-30-40m to buy something they want from MARKET something that someone spend time to get it not SUMMON pokes! not something other players CANT HAVE! i believe is common sense that is totally unfair.

Players Online are very low than they used to be leaving or yellow server get the ppls from red and blue i dont know but even for thoose who stayed things like this make them believe they are idiot of waste so much time to hunt or trades pokes to get money and money and find EPICS to play RANKED GAMES (the main goal of every player) and face staff pokes ( i dont care if gms are good players or not thats not a excuse ) and leave too since no motivation.

List of Some Staff pokes i know

Viktim - Raikou

Viktim - Shiny Serperior

Deidara - Talonflame

Obirty - Latios

ex staff Daen - Volcarona

and there is much more

ps: some of them are even out of the meta that means if u wanna build a team to get high in ranked and counter the current meta u will get destroyed if u face them

i didnt want to be offensive to anyone at this topic i used to share same discord channel with some of GM's and Daen is my Leader at Chronos so this is not a personal attack to anyone is just how i am feeling about what is happening

[glow=red]DOESNT MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY , YOU HAVE TO APPLY[/glow]

:thanks:

Everyone will agree with this. For an obvious reason.

Sadly, this had already been said by the past and will end up with a "staff" answer explaining you why not being fair while being a "staff member" is ok and why we are wrong.

Whatever, I wish you luck in this thread.

Lol actually to me this seens more like a cry that anything else, is not that a all 31 raikou or volcarona is going to win a match lol. and that meta way to make you right isnt correct either cause the way you said is like if i use other poke that the meta usses i win lol. Staff worked for some time and "summon" a good pokemon like as pay ofc i think they need 1 years of work for that you know that is much more time spended that most people use at hunting ??? , Anyway i dont see any problems in here but neh every one have the option to say what they think xD. ( and one thing to correct you the 600+ ivs pokes are banned).

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

339660 Sadly, this had already been said by the past and will end up with a "staff" answer explaining you why not being fair while being a "staff member" is ok and why we are wrong.

Nope, he is right.

Sitzei, its understandable.

Staff will only be limited to use 1 reward per team (can get a max of 2)

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I edited PVP rules adding a staff pokemon clause. Locking as solved and to avoid any possible heated discussion.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

I know your feeling, because I have tried to see from ordinary players' side..

That's why i just used it like 5 times in ranked and after that never used it again..

Therefore you got my support.. hopefully there's a clear rules regarding this.. :y:

Edit: Tim already made the rules. I was late. xD

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]