Re: Me

Chadox123

340005 GM why are not given the npc ash ketchum hats, I have finished my quest. . . . you could do to fix. . like a bug. :Shocked:

- Moved to proper place -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

340005 GM why are not given the npc ash ketchum hats, I have finished my quest. . . . you could do to fix. . like a bug. :Shocked:

Will need more details.

What server do you play on?

What was the last thing you did to complete the quest?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

340132 yes i complete ash quest catching mankey hold with unknown hat. . . . . but i dont get ash hat. :Frown: whyyyy?????

If that's the last thing you did, then you are not done with the quest.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.