revise Rules to include in game chat tabs

Monhuntress

Since rates and pricing is constantly being asked in Help Chat, can you revise the Rules to include in game chat and its various tabs.

This way we can say...go look at the Rules :) and help the Staff/Mods to put their time to better use, although its always nice to see them online :)

These are my suggestions and or thoughts...please feel free to add to them :)

Help Chat - for in game story help and or where to get more info (forums)

Battle Chat - for Battles and rates of Pokes

Trade Chat - only trade information such as wtb/wts/bo etc...pm the seller/buyer (no chat in this tab)

All chat - english only and rates/pricing of pokes

Other chat - for other languages and include some common examples /cgjoin french/spanish/italian

341163 Since rates and pricing is constantly being asked in Help Chat, can you revise the Rules to include in game chat and its various tabs.

This way we can say...go look at the Rules :) and help the Staff/Mods to put their time to better use, although its always nice to see them online :)

These are my suggestions and or thoughts...please feel free to add to them :)

Help Chat - for in game story help and or where to get more info (forums)

Battle Chat - for Battles and rates of Pokes

Trade Chat - only trade information such as wtb/wts/bo etc...pm the seller/buyer (no chat in this tab)

All chat - english only and rates/pricing of pokes

Other chat - for other languages and include some common examples /cgjoin french/spanish/italian

I think it's best to keep chat rules the same way. As of now it may not seem that many players are logging on PRO, but in the summer the player count will increase to a point that there will be waitlists when logging in. And with the influx of players in the summer, so will there be an influx of chatting in global chats. Many of these players will be newbies. Trade chat isn't accessible to them, and of course they go to either Help, All, or Battle chat. If every

Read your suggestion completely wrong. :Nervous:

I do like your suggestion, having an in-game simple chat explanation. So players will stop asking for rates in Help chat, and players asking for price checks in Help chat. And people asking redirecting other players into Trade chat for price checks.