Friends list bug. Bag bug, why has this not be fixed?

Zebrabrian

Firstly i'd like to ask why hasn't the bag glitch been fixed yet? I've lost out on some many good pokemon because my game almost crashes everytime I open my bag, secondly why the heck when I add someone and log off they get deleted? I try to buy something lag out and they're deleted off my list and then most of the time I can't get a hold of them. I know exactly what you're going to say "Your friends list is full that's why it's doing that" Then if that's the case I think you should add a like a number of friends you have out of the number of friends you can have, so some of us will know when we have to delete someone so this issue doesn't happen, I don't think i'm the only person it's happened too.

And lastly, why that every single time a server is offline and I try to join my whole browser crashes? And it messes up whatever else I'm doing. And I have a high end gaming computer so I know it's not my computer in question. and if I don't have access to the internet and I try to join. Then I don't get the whole "Page isn't responding" It simple says cannot connect to server, that should be how it is all the time.

I think we need to work on the major things instead of all these cosmetics we've been getting. Hopefully some other people share the same views as me. Thank you for your time.

~Brian

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

341394 I've lost out on some many good pokemon because my game almost crashes everytime I open my bag

Just open your bag every 10min in battle, it takes 10 seconds to bind the key you want for this (and most of those 10sec are spent reading and looking where the binding keys tab is) and then you'll need a second at most every 10min to open it; it's better than 10min freeze then kick for afk in front of a shiny Dratini

As for why it still isn't fixed, well, I guess they haven't found the reason yet or it is for a greater good, can't really say

341394 And lastly, why that every single time a server is offline and I try to join my whole browser crashes? And it messes up whatever else I'm doing.

Don't spam click on your launcher when it freezes because it cannot reach the server, let it be and you'll be just fine :)

Lose your patience and, indeed, your OS will start to overreact, it may even end up killing almost every process you had open to drastically reduce the CPU load

341394 I've lost out on some many good pokemon because my game almost crashes everytime I open my bag

Just open your bag every 10min in battle, it takes 10 seconds to bind the key you want for this (and most of those 10sec are spent reading and looking where the binding keys tab is) and then you'll need a second at most every 10min to open it; it's better than 10min freeze then kick for afk in front of a shiny Dratini

As for why it still isn't fixed, well, I guess they haven't found the reason yet or it is for a greater good, can't really say

341394 And lastly, why that every single time a server is offline and I try to join my whole browser crashes? And it messes up whatever else I'm doing.

Don't spam click on your launcher when it freezes because it cannot reach the server, let it be and you'll be just fine :)

Lose your patience and, indeed, your OS will start to overreact, it may even end up killing almost every process you had open to drastically reduce the CPU load

I shouldn't have to click the bag every ten minutes, that's already a good reason to fix it, during the clone event I lost out on a clone charmander, and thats not cool at all. And as far as the you saying I'm spam clicking it, I click it once and it stops responding, I'm not even able to click it twice, the first time I click it, boom automatically stops responding. I can't imagine it being that hard to fix it lol. I've never had an issue like that with any other mmorpg i've ever played.

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them

341398 sad thing is.... i have to delete old friends to add new friends. It's just sad :Frown: :Frown:

And yeah same with me Han, I feel like I can only have twenty people on my friends list at a time before I have to start deleting

I currently have 49 friends in my friends list and I always come across a bug... :D:

My friends literally disappear from my list, we don't delete or something, they just disappear :Shocked:

I've already stayed with only 20 friends and the bug has continued... This is very annoying :Bored:

I have that friendlist bug, I think it is because the friendlist is full but the game doesn't tell you, because if I delete friends I can succesfully add new friends.

If I don't delete friends the game let me know when they connect by a notification but i can't see them in my friendlist

I shouldn't have to click the bag every ten minutes, that's already a good reason to fix it, during the clone event I lost out on a clone charmander, and thats not cool at all. And as far as the you saying I'm spam clicking it, I click it once and it stops responding, I'm not even able to click it twice, the first time I click it, boom automatically stops responding. I can't imagine it being that hard to fix it lol. I've never had an issue like that with any other mmorpg i've ever played.

It does do that, when you click on the items bag, it starts freezing. Solution is simple, just click it once, and if it freezes let ie be, it will eventually unfreeze, it usually takes about 5-20 seconds from my experience to unfreeze.

It does do that, when you click on the items bag, it starts freezing. Solution is simple, just click it once, and if it freezes let ie be, it will eventually unfreeze, it usually takes about 5-20 seconds from my experience to unfreeze.

Yeah I'm aware it fixes itself 75% of the time. but we shouldn't have to worry about the other 25% of it actually closing on you, (Lost my clone charmander clicking it once and not touching anything after, that isn't a fool proof plan) I really don't think we should have this issue in the first place, it hasn't happened to none of the other pokemon mmorpgs that I've played , why can't out scripters fix it? Lack of experience? Laziness?, I understand this game is still in Beta, but come on I'd much rather have these simple things fixed, buut no we keep getting cosmetics so the game can pull in more money. I think it's sad how bad this game is declining, not like I got to say anything, everyone notices it including the staff. I wonder how many people have quit the game due to the bag glitch? Simply because they think there computer can't handle the game. The abilities they've been coding is in the right direction, but fix the stuff that is already broken and causing issues between 100's of players I'd imagine, not enough communication between the players and staff. Which needs to be changed.

Also on top of that I've had it freeze for 5-10+ minutes, like I said shouldn't be an issue