Update Patch Build Number

Bleyld

Still somewhat new, so sorry if these are already there.

But it looks like the client has to be manually updated when updates are released, is that correct?

Because I see on the notification at the bottom left with the link to the latest build.

If it isn't automatically updated and is indeed manual, is there a build or release number in the client or on the downloads page so that I can compare and make sure I have the latest/not missing any updates?

Hey,

You won't be able to play the game with an outdated version. It will tell you to download the updated client. :)

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

Still somewhat new, so sorry if these are already there.

But it looks like the client has to be manually updated when updates are released, is that correct?

Because I see on the notification at the bottom left with the link to the latest build.

If it isn't automatically updated and is indeed manual, is there a build or release number in the client or on the downloads page so that I can compare and make sure I have the latest/not missing any updates?

Don't know how these updates work for sure, but what I do know is that small patches, such as adding small scripts here and there, don't require new client downloads. However, bigger updates will require the newest client to be able to play. There will be a notification if you need to download the newest client when you open up the PRO application, and in a box where it say 'Latest News', will be the link to download the client. And just as Higana said, if you try to log into the servers with an outdated client, there will be a message prompting you to get the newest one.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563 This post is about download and update logs. New posts are added every so often, so make sure to check it out.

341788 Still somewhat new, so sorry if these are already there.

Hello Bleyld, as Higana and NimrodTheGoat said, you will not be able to log in the game if you have an outdated version, and a message will appear in the client saying that. In case you want to do a manual check, you can always download the latest version avaiable and compare the version name to the client you have.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.