Jessie and James

Mlgcupcakes1

341999 npcs arent respawing even thou 2 weeks passed and checker says they are up

https://imgur.com/a/NhbH9

Do you remember when was the last time you battled them?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

341999 npcs arent respawing even thou 2 weeks passed and checker says they are up

https://imgur.com/a/NhbH9

Do you remember when was the last time you battled them?

2 weeks ago , their cd is off because i first started kanto then gone johto and now i ve done bosses i finished before team rocket . i had some strange issues with koichi and 2-3 bosses that was like 46 hours cd ( checker was saying they are up )althou 2 weeks cd was over but somehow they got fixed and i fought with em yestarday .

Please read this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=58485

The boss checker is not reliable until the 2nd time you talk to him after that update.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

The boss checker is not reliable until the 2nd time you talk to him after that update.

335415 Other than that, all bosses' cool down are reduced to 12 days from 14 days if they are not already

yes but the point isnt the checker is why after 13 days to be exact jessie and james havent spawn yet ? :p am i bugged or maybe he forget to change this boss to 12 days or something ?

335415 Other than that, all bosses' cool down are reduced to 12 days from 14 days if they are not already

yes but the point isnt the checker is why after 13 days to be exact jessie and james havent spawn yet ? :p am i bugged or maybe he forget to change this boss to 12 days or something ?

You could have been bugged, but as of right now, we cannot say for sure. We will be able to give more insight on the next client update, unfortunately.

Official discord chat.

342145 You could have been bugged, but as of right now, we cannot say for sure. We will be able to give more insight on the next client update, unfortunately.

well is it able if they dont respawn the next 3-4 days , somebody just reset or respawn them for me ? :( that was the 3rd in a row fight and it hurts :P

well is it able if they dont respawn the next 3-4 days , somebody just reset or respawn them for me ? :( that was the 3rd in a row fight and it hurts :P

Unfortunately we cannot do this. If someone does this, other players are bound to report fake cooldown not working while they actually work and bypass said cooldown. I hope you can understand. Until the next client update, we cannot do anything about it. :(

Official discord chat.

342164 Unfortunately we cannot do this. If someone does this, other players are bound to report fake cooldown not working while they actually work and bypass said cooldown. I hope you can understand. Until the next client update, we cannot do anything about it. :(

ye its cool , i just hope the next update will fix it :D , thanks for your time , have a nice day/night .