brock doctor quest problem

Koubas

1. 1.

342012 9j2g6a.jpg

Cant find him i did give the 10 foods to the pokes and when i get back to report to him he was gone.....

pls help!

Try to contact a content scripter staff on the live chat when you are online.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

342857 i did that and they told me to make a post.....

Well you didn't say the right thing. You need to say a Content Scripter told you to come to the chat. We are not always online so you have to wait sometimes, plus there's timezones...

My bouncer (program that records messages when I'm offline) caught your convo:

chat.PNG

And nowhere did you say that I told you to come to the chat.

2 players out of thousands in an unfinished game isn't really bad going lol

when i say bad i mean if they fix it once why do the same problem twice? i cant understand that thats the why i sayed bad

If we could fix it, we would. But there are things like crashes that are unpredictable. There's nothing wrong with the script itself, so usually if someone says they have a bug, it's either because of something weird that happened server side or they are not saying the entire truth.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 4 weeks later...
353234 I said no to Brock thinking I can accept it later...N he disappeared. What should i do...?

ty

He will appear again in about a week.

Official discord chat.