Released by accident.

Kirasun

The GM told me to come and report here on forums but i dont have a screenshot i cant only describe the pokemon cuz it had specific PP+ moves and shadow ball learned on 1st slot of moves,followed by flash,psychic and that heal move at the end.100 lvl Xatu adamant sync.If i get help thanks.

342236 The GM told me to come and report here on forums but i dont have a screenshot i cant only describe the pokemon cuz it had specific PP+ moves and shadow ball learned on 1st slot of moves,followed by flash,psychic and that heal move at the end.100 lvl Xatu adamant sync.If i get help thanks.

342252 I thought about it but whenever i had problem i never found solution so i thought it would not help to ss...Now im screwed...

Hello Kirasun,

if you cannot provide a screenshot of the release message/the ID of the pokemon, there is nothing they can do for you. Sorry.

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Kirasun again :p,

we all learn from our mistakes just make sure not to delete a pokemon, you actually wanna keep, in the first place.

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Kirasun, sorry for your inconvenience. As the matter of the nature has been cleared out, I am going to lock the thread. In the future, when the feature gets fixed, it will be posted in the Update Logs.

[glow=white]Locked as solved.[/glow]

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>