Daycare quest

Revelion

342401 Today when i went to do the daycare quest i accepted to help shellder and the old lady told me to come back later.Same thing with 4th island,johto and hoenn daycare.

It was probably during the time a few modifications were being made to the daycare. Should be fine now, but let us know.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Locked as requested from original poster.

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]

Unlocked as requested by original poster :Shy:

B0F40E013360821045F3701E49E7B490E66CCD1B2C339CB6FFpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

My face when I see Shamac :disappointed:

[glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow]

342401 Today when i went to do the daycare quest i accepted to help shellder and the old lady told me to come back later.Same thing with 4th island,johto and hoenn daycare.

It was probably during the time a few modifications were being made to the daycare. Should be fine now, but let us know.

well happen the same again ... :/ was doing kanto daycare this time .i even picked the deep clayfrom diglet cave but once i went back linda told me to come back later ;_;

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png

well happen the same again ... :/ was doing kanto daycare this time .i even picked the deep clayfrom diglet cave but once i went back linda told me to come back later ;_;

Try now. I have edited all the 4 daycares, and you should be able to resume your previous task.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.