Writing-Testers

Letalisvo

1. 1.

342620 rather something about the style

Exactly. The writing has a continuity and style, as it is often written either by a group of writers in the same room, or by a pair of writers, now an then it's a singular writer. Point is that any creation, in it's entirety is written with a certain theme, feeling, atmosphere, vision in mind. The Pokemon games have an ability to simplify even the most complicated things in a way that feels satisfactory - the descriptions are never too short, to a point where you feel unsatisfied, nor too long, where you feel lost. There's a fine line for writing in this game. Also, one NPC's dialog needs to feel in line with what the previous one told you, and what the next one will WHILE allowing for their individual personalities to shine trough - a sense of continuity is thus estabilished. These things aren't exactly something you can take a screen shot of and post on the forums where it drowns in the rest of the posts. It's something that you need to be able to discuss with the writer in question. Which is why this suggestion was made. There was a paragraph explaining this :D Selecting two to three people who are willing to provide this service then allows those few testers to have a direct access to the writer, with whom these things can be discussed, resolved and improved

342609 I use prolight style (white background) in forum, reading your posts I am becoming blind

Funny enough, I've selected this color specifically because it's so gentle on the eyes and makes reading a pleasure. Of course, when I was picking it, I hadn't considered the default theme being white :D I picked the dark one, long before I even made a account and logged into the game and kind of forgot that it wasn't the default one. Apologies for that! Switching to the dark theme should make the whole thing much more enjoyable though! If you're willing to try it!

Let

342617 When I started prodark style was glitched, every time I went to the boss post I couldnt see anything except the background, I dont know if that problem has been solved.

btw I use this background also to understand when I am logged in the forum and when I am not

Hello ImRig,

probably using the forum on your phone?

Greetings

It was a known glitch, I have never checked the forum on my phone :Angel: