GUILD IMMORTALS ~ BLUE SERVER

Fearkl

Hello. I've just started the game again from the beginning after a 3-month break and i really want to join your guild. Btw my name is Bill and im 17 years old. (Also i only play in the account i'm currently in and not in the old one anymore)

1- IGN : DeRedd

2- My favourite pokemon is Gallade because i like phsyic and fighting pokemon and because i like it's moves. I also like Gengar

3- I've started this game again 1 week ago and i have 35 hours of play time. used to have 250 in old account

4- Yes i have the discord app and i hope i can join your discord group and your guild too

5- In 1 week i managed to become a Kanto champion and im sure i'll become johto and hoenn champion even faster. I'd love to join so i can have company in the game and to make friends and be informed. Also i have knowledge of the game and i will try to become as strong as possible. Im an active player and i'd really love to meet the guild. :thanks: :Heart:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NEW GUILD BR IMMORTALS ~ BLUE SERVER

<r><QUOTE author="han1996" post_id="342853" time="1485573254" user_id="873551"><s>

</s>

GOOD LUCK FEAR <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> lets have gvg oneday <E>:devil:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

um hi I really want to join your guild!</r>

1. My IGN is Muha24

2. Salamence :Heart:

3. 369H

4. Have the discord app ✔

5. I think ill be great addition to your guild and help u with ladder :Grin: Im also very active player in pokemon and discord blah blah.....

I been applying to a few guilds but it seems most of them aren't active? I'm a dedicated player who started two weeks ago. I am pretty knowledgeable of competitive Pokemon and I feel I could be a very valuable asset if you are willing to put the time on me.

1- Your name in game;

Thethorndog

2- Your favorite Pokémon;

Quilava, Im not even sure why, but i love that pokemon

3- Your time ingame;

i have so far 25h on the game

4- Have the discord app;

i play competitive league , OW, and other games so of course, i own discord and ventrilo

5- Why we should accept you? <3

im pretty decent at pokemon and i am a mature adult who has a really good personality!

- Honestly, I'm looking for a guild because I hate playing games on my own and I always search communities due to this behavior of mine. Thank you for taking your time on reading.

[mention]Brazke[/mention] [mention]Guzma125[/mention] [mention]Dince145[/mention] [mention]Muha24[/mention] [mention]thethorndog[/mention] [mention]eskalybu[/mention] [mention]RyosukeHaru[/mention] plz come to our discord I'll be waiting for all of u then we can talk about u guys joinning us xD https://discord.gg/YXKj9G

Sorry for taking so long to answer :Heart:

Fear.png