Help with my breloom

Mjolnir

Well I got a breloom from a friend he bought me but he does not know very well about it and bought it without spores

He is very epic h.a cheerful all above 22

He paid very dear some gm can give you a spore reminder or not

Without spore it's not worth anything I need helphttps://prnt.sc/e1rqc4

my nick minemom

343465 Well I got a breloom from a friend he bought me but he does not know very well about it and bought it without spores

He is very epic h.a cheerful all above 22

He paid very dear some gm can give you a spore reminder or not

Without spore it's not worth anything I need helphttps://prnt.sc/e1rqc4

my nick minemom

Hello Minemom,

Breloom can not learn spore in his last evolution, only Shroomish can ->

qOQeJyP.png

I am sorry for the inconvenience!

also make sure to check this out ->

hW0kiG8.png

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343471 It was a lot of money thrown away :( :n:

343469 To some mode of you make him go back to pre-evo

Hello Minemom,

as I said before this is not possible, please make sure to check out movesets before you evolve the pokemon!

I am again sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing they can do here.

Greetings

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

343476 Hope one day tutor moves to this problem, thanks for the attention :Heart:

Hello Minemom,

a pre-evo tutor was suggested multiple times now, maybe they will add it in the future but for now just make sure to check everything before you evolve the pokemon!

Greetings

Hello Minemom, sorry for the troubles you've gone through. But as PreHax said, Breloom cannot learn spore, only Shroomish can. I recommend checking the movesets before evolving your pokemon. It will hopefully keep you from having this issue again. In regards of retracing your pokemons evolution,

343469 To some mode of you make him go back to pre-evo

Staff cannot do this as stated here.

Pokemon cannot evolve at level 100/Pokemon evolved by mistake

Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve pokemon, so any evolution is final. You will need to check and make sure every requirement for evolution is met before reaching level 100. It's recommended to evolve pokemon around level 97-98 to avoid any unexpected issues

Since your question has been answered, I'll be locking the topic. Have a nice day!

[glow=red]Locked as solved[/glow]

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>