I lost a Pokemon <<

Alechan

Hello, when there was the xmas event, I was able to get a pikachu xmas (with stat really scarce), immediately after the upgrade to PRO version of Pikachu I stopped playing. To date I logged in I can not find my pokemon .. probably I deleted it by mistake but I do not really remember and then I have not even the id .. is possible for you to control what happens on my account did the My pokemon and if you can recover it? this is not a normal pokemon but a Pokemon event and I feel really nervous about this ..

Thank you for whatever you do .. :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

343985 Hello, when there was the xmas event, I was able to get a pikachu xmas (with stat really scarce), immediately after the upgrade to PRO version of Pikachu I stopped playing. To date I logged in I can not find my pokemon .. probably I deleted it by mistake but I do not really remember and then I have not even the id .. is possible for you to control what happens on my account did the My pokemon and if you can recover it? this is not a normal pokemon but a Pokemon event and I feel really nervous about this ..

Thank you for whatever you do .. :Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

Hello Alechan,

first of all, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you check every box for the pikachu?

The staffs can not give you the pokemon back if you don't have the ID/ the release message, on top of that; they clean the database after a few days so if it was before the update they can not reinstate it anyway.

Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I checked it all individually and also using box "pikachu" as a keyword but not among those present .. now I think it's lost forever << ..

It will not be a good day because I am very disappointed but that's okay, thank you for everything :Frown:

344041 I checked it all individually and also using box "pikachu" as a keyword but not among those present .. now I think it's lost forever << ..

It will not be a good day because I am very disappointed but that's okay, thank you for everything :Frown:

Hello Alechan,

I am again sorry for the inconvenience, please make sure not to delete pokemons you actually wanna keep and/or make sure to screenshot the pokemons with their ID IF you delete them on accident.

Have a nice day!

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello Alechan, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. But without a screen shot of the ID of the pokemon in chat, we cannot receive him for you. If you happen to have the screen shots please post them now, if not, please quote me in your reply so I can lock the topic as solved. Again, I'm very sorry for your troubles. I hope you'll be more careful next time!

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>

Hello Alechan, I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience. But without a screen shot of the ID of the pokemon in chat, we cannot receive him for you. If you happen to have the screen shots please post them now, if not, please quote me in your reply so I can lock the topic as solved. Again, I'm very sorry for your troubles. I hope you'll be more careful next time!

343985 immediately after the upgrade to PRO version of Pikachu I stopped playing. To date I logged in I can not find my pokemon .. probably I deleted it by mistake

Hello Vanyth,

iirc even if he has the screenshot it would be too late anyway. :) (Shane said on another thread something about a database clear every few days for this kind of stuff)

Have a nice day!

344109I forgot to say that you can close the post

Alrighty, be more careful next time! Have a nice day! :)

[glow=red]Locked as solved[/glow]

KQ2E7uj.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. All PMs will be trashed.

<i></i>