Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway) [closed]

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Articuno's Gift (Wings Of Destiny & Fate Giveaway)

<t>I really like this guild because they help me a lot and they are like my second family^^.It is so happy to play with them^^.The first time i join they friendly welcome me .All the guild member are so friendly and so kind.i want to stay in guild forever^^.And i am from different country but i am so happy to meet with guild members and it will be great if our country are same ^^ .All the Guild member are my best friend forever^^ Stay live and play pokemon forever ^^<br/>

i choos number 44<br/>

Thz^^</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="344031"><s></s>344031<e></e></POST> - Please explain what you like about Wings Of Destiny/Fate and if it has, how has it impacted you. Feel free to express anything else in regards to the guild on this thread.<br/>

- Select one number and make sure the number has not been chosen by someone else by checking the Numbers Taken list below.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Of course im gonna participate! After my break in PRO WoD collected all my missed and beloved old guild members and u gave them a new home! Thx for this!<br/>

And even more u guys accepted me to be part of this aweseome community after i found my way back! :)<br/>

So i had the luck to find all the old faces collected in one place and u guys made me feel welcome very fast! <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Even when there is a battlesome Kitty around!<br/>

Jk <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<br/>

On Discord there is always someone there to talk and chat to and u guys have so many Events etc, its what i really like about WoD. ;)<br/>

I really dont need a gift or smth but since its part of your event and i just wanna know at least what i will find behind this hidden door, heres my number:<br/>

<br/>

33<br/>

<br/>

(who would have know huehue) xd<br/>

<br/>

Oh yeah and one more thing to add:<br/>

<br/>

I want more Pokeeeemooooooooonnnnnnnsssssssssssss *flipsthetable*<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Shy:</E></r>

<t>All I can really say is how hard it is to put into words how fun it is here, how much it makes you feel like you're in a family. Since July this has been a perfect place for me to sit down, relax and talk to people I would never have the chance to otherwise. There is lots of craziness, and very little serious drama. You really have created the perfect little community. I've never been in a guild before and it is fantastic, and I'm sure this guild will continue to be fantastic with all the amazing admins and officers we have running the guild. Good luck with whatever happens in your life Allira, you're an amazing person and I doubt anybody from this guild will ever forget you, I sure as hell won't :D<br/>

<br/>

I choose number 56</t>